Knock Knock

That brings up an interesting question given the recent revelations.

Where is HillariousNoMore these days?
Not sucking Bill's pecker would be a good guess. Or trying to figure out how to eek out a living since the foundation is not bringing in presidential money.
I figure she's in "hiding" to avoid the guys looking for her for a refund of their "contribution" that was fraudulently obtained on the representation that she was a "shoe in" as President! Knowing Bill's history of "loyalty" to her ... he's probably saying: You're on your own!

She can't do any time, because they have folks who will "get in" just to "visit" with her until she is released!

Look at this way: If she's correct that the Russians changed the outcome of the election so Trump would win ... what makes her believe she can hide from them?

Oh, if she'd been doing a good job on Bill's cock, Monica wouldn't have been around ... or the state employees brought to the Governor by the Arkansas State Police.
  • WTF
  • 12-27-2017, 09:10 AM
That brings up an interesting question given the recent revelations.

Where is HillariousNoMore these days? Originally Posted by LexusLover
she's allegedly wearing a gps tracker on her ankle and is wearing a boot to cover it up. her story is that she fell and hurt her ankle. however, people noticed that she switched her boot from her left leg to her right leg some months ago...
I figure she's in "hiding" to avoid the guys looking for her for a refund of their "contribution" that was fraudulently obtained on the representation that she was a "shoe in" as President! Knowing Bill's history of "loyalty" to her ... he's probably saying: You're on your own!

She can't do any time, because they have folks who will "get in" just to "visit" with her until she is released!

Look at this way: If she's correct that the Russians changed the outcome of the election so Trump would win ... what makes her believe she can hide from them?

Oh, if she'd been doing a good job on Bill's cock, Monica wouldn't have been around ... or the state employees brought to the Governor by the Arkansas State Police. Originally Posted by LexusLover
My God.

You are amazingly insane. Your bullshit doesn’t even make sense as stream of consciousness babble.

But you did manage to talk about the former president’s JUNK! You went fag years ago, SHARKY. No need to flaunt it.

And CONGRATULATIONS.
My God.

You are amazingly insane. Your bullshit doesn’t even make sense as stream of consciousness babble.

But you did manage to talk about the former president’s JUNK! You went fag years ago, SHARKY. No need to flaunt it.

And CONGRATULATIONS. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hillary has a book out entitled "What Happened".
I just want to know how many pages it is, so we can sample count and extrapolate how many lies she has in it.
I just want to know how many pages it is, so we can sample count and extrapolate how many lies she has in it. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

bahahaha. dude that was funny.

I just want to know how many pages it is, so we can sample count and extrapolate how many lies she has in it. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
it has 512 pages.
Vanity Fair has some New Years resolutions for Hillary.

https://twitter.com/VanityFair/statu...13785171501056

My how times have changed. First good thing out of that rag in years.

WikiLeaks: Clinton Bribed 6 Republicans To ‘Destroy Trump’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ2QO-ghQIE
Yay. You idiots fight day and night against Hillary Clinton like she was POTUS!

The enemy of the state is Twitler and you know it.

That blithering idiot made another horribly bogus statement today. He’s betting that you assholes either ignore him or believe him.

Either way, your adversary isn’t Clinton. Or Obama. Or science. Or the fucking media. It’s you.