Most Admired Man In America, Barak Obama ....Most Admired Woman In America , Hillary Clinton

This proves what I have been telling you numb skulls all along, America wanted Hillary Clinton as president and Barak Obama was one of our greatest Presidents!

Donald Trump is so unpopular that even in his first year as president he isn’t the most admired male, it’s Barak Obama!

I think you republitards owe all of us that are not deplorables a apology for being wrong for so long about Trump.

https://apple.news/AsL3gOoXURZ-KFlem97XdsQ
This proves what I have been telling you numb skulls all along, America wanted Hillary Clinton as president and Barak Obama was one of our greatest Presidents!

Donald Trump is so unpopular that even in his first year as president he isn’t the most admired male, it’s Barak Obama!

I think you republitards owe all of us that are not deplorables a apology for being wrong for so long about Trump.

https://apple.news/AsL3gOoXURZ-KFlem97XdsQ
Originally Posted by StandinStraight

Same pollsters told you that hildebeest was going to be the 45th president of the United States, Standing Stupid.
But YOU won the golden lips award, Dipshit!
But YOU won the golden lips award, Dipshit! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
But YOU won the golden lips award, Dipshit! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You left your men's room soapbox with your trophy under your arm and a dick in your ass, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

https://apple.news/AsL3gOoXURZ-KFlem97XdsQ Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Your poll is a world poll. Not a poll in America. Hillary and BO did well in Madagascar, Nigeria, Dollywood and Iran but not so much in the USA.
obama and hellary remind me of eddie haskell and nurse ratched

you choose who is whom, they fit either
obama and hellary remind me of eddie haskell and nurse ratched

you choose who is whom, they fit either Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Eddie Haskell was way cooler than either of those two.
Eddie Haskell was way cooler than either of those two. Originally Posted by bambino
Perhaps but he was a fraud, with a shallow and sneaky heart
Fuck You PM sent to SiS.
Which of you will be man enough to admit that your in the minority and America wants and respects Barak Obama and Hillary Clinton!
Has your contract been renewed for 2018, StandingInShit?
  • R.M.
  • 12-28-2017, 04:48 AM
I saved a image of Barry in his black panther gear. Let me find it so I can post that bitch up in hur.
  • R.M.
  • 12-28-2017, 04:57 AM