Encounter: Kenner Amp

Date: -
Name: -
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: -
State: -
Address: Not sure if this is the place to put this. If not, admin please move to the appropriate place.
So, did anyone else get text messages from the place in Kenner saying they would have a new girl today? I just thought it was odd as I haven’t been there in months.
Activities: -
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: -
It's the right place but you put it as encounter. You needed to post it as new thread.

But to answer your question i didn't. If you check out the new chick let me know
Admiral Akbar texted me that the place still looks deserted.
they shouldn't send out random texts b/c half the guys going there are married and one random text could lead to a divorce and all kinds of problems....
they shouldn't send out random texts b/c half the guys going there are married and one random text could lead to a divorce and all kinds of problems.... Originally Posted by whodat123
Solution is to use a burner number.. the game is easy to play and not get caught.
Yeah I also received random texts from here today. 1st one simply said good afternoon and the second was the address. I had called a while back to see if they were still open and they said no but they would text me when they were again. Kinda surprised they did actually text me lol.
My understanding is the Kenner group moved to that Hammond plaza. I figured that out when I saw the same chicks there. But now that Hammond address is no good and they are working out of a house near there. They told me they were moving and read that here too but I don’t have that address.

Now is this same group texting a new Kenner address?
So the Kenner spot is shut down huh?
No, I went by and rang the bell. There were 4 vehicles out front. As I was getting back in my truck a girl opened the door and said busy, come back. She said two girls.
The address i was sent was the same one they were previously at in the house down the street from troop b. They had closed like 2 months or so back and i guess just reopened. Not sure if the girls moved anywhere else during that downtime. Im hoping its the same girls that were previously there because one of them was crazy cute and i never got a full session with her.
My sweet petite appeared their once. I only know her by her real Chinese name so I don’t know the fake name she uses.
probably anna, coco, linda, or cici like all the other places
Lol actually I think she did go by Anna then Coco for a while. Is this place open now?
The girl that answered the door wasn't the little cutie going by CoCo a couple months back. She was a hot lil number. I enjoyed her.