URL / Website: happywellnessmassage.com
City: Metairie
State: Louisiana
Address: Near Clearview
Activities: FBSM, NE, HE
Hair Length and Color: Mid length black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She put on some weight, but not much. Looks more lumpen than I remember. Nice and friendly woman. Nothing special about the massage. I got her to pull up her top and release the hounds. I took my liberties with them. Pretty good HJ.
Recommendation: Yes
I’m coming to Town next week and have been eyeing this place. In your opinion which is best? Happy or Lily ? Thanks
There is no "best" in this town with respect to AMPs. Only least worst. I wouldn't recommend either, to be frank. Other posters here are AMP connoisseurs and have been to most all of them. I'd ask around.
There is no "best" in this town with respect to AMPs. Only least worst. I wouldn't recommend either, to be frank. Other posters here are AMP connoisseurs and have been to most all of them. I'd ask around. Originally Posted by Raindog115
Lordie.... It can’t be that bad can it?
There is no "best" in this town with respect to AMPs. Only least worst. I wouldn't recommend either, to be frank. Other posters here are AMP connoisseurs and have been to most all of them. I'd ask around. Originally Posted by Raindog115
I’ve been chasing AMP sex (and other!) for 20+ years. I’m “jaded.”
jad·ed

JADED
adjective
tired, bored, or lacking, typically after having had too much of something.
"meals to tempt the most jaded appetites"
synonyms: satiated, sated, surfeited, glutted, cloyed, gorged; dulled, blunted, deadened, benumbed...

That admitted, the AMP scene around New Orleans isn’t good. I find myself unintentionally saving money these days.
So TW, what are your top two or three?
Lordie.... It can’t be that bad can it? Originally Posted by GrampsAMPs

In addition, some are full service and some not. HW is not while LP is last I checked.
So TW, what are your top two or three? Originally Posted by Raindog115
I wish I could respond to your request, but I don't want you wasting your money. I don't know of any consistently good AMP services in the metropolitan area. OTOH, I am now "jaded" as I mentioned above, am in a season of some nice home cooking, and if I find myself thinking of checking out an AMP I find myself deciding to do something else because I want to avoid being disappointed.. That "something else" may be some home cooking. Or (not ready for retirement or sainthood) a discrete visit to a nice amateur lady for some side dishes.

Yu Yu at the CHS in River Ridge gives an excellent therapeutic session and offers HE, but I found it mechanical and she barely got me over the finish line. Sweet lady. But I'm jaded. At least for the time being.
I wish I could respond to your request, but I don't want you wasting your money. I don't know of any consistently good AMP services in the metropolitan area. OTOH, I am now "jaded" as I mentioned above, am in a season of some nice home cooking, and if I find myself thinking of checking out an AMP I find myself deciding to do something else because I want to avoid being disappointed.. That "something else" may be some home cooking. Or (not ready for retirement or sainthood) a discrete visit to a nice amateur lady for some side dishes.

Yu Yu at the CHS in River Ridge gives an excellent therapeutic session and offers HE, but I found it mechanical and she barely got me over the finish line. Sweet lady. But I'm jaded. At least for the time being. Originally Posted by trainwreck+
I'm not alone... yeah I stick to the side piece for now man.
Sucks so bad here I'll be taking a flight to Dallas sometime this year.

Had a Houston trip earlier this year and it's not what it used to be there.. but still better than here lol
  • Dab
  • 09-07-2019, 08:09 AM
Lily spa
Where is the Lily spa? When I first saw Lily I had hope the pad was back but I knew better after passing there 2 weeks ago.

Yu Yu at the CHS in River Ridge gives an excellent therapeutic session and offers HE, but I found it mechanical and she barely got me over the finish line. Sweet lady. But I'm jaded. At least for the time being. Originally Posted by trainwreck+
Wisdom here
  • Dab
  • 09-10-2019, 07:03 PM
‘lumpen’– describes our scene as well as this lady