City: Kenner
State: Louisiana
Address: 2108 31st Ct
Kenner, Louisiana 70065
Activities: bad massage, SWBJ, mechanical HJ
Hair Length and Color: Brown, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Plain jane...average in every way. Not very cute but not ugly. The same goes for her body...not sexy, but not repulsive.
Recommendation: No
I passed by there today and no one answered the door. I guess I should be happy.
Tina might be decent looking...I am kicking myself for not being more patient but the little head rules the big head sometimes lol
Is it by appointment only now? Still no signs and no one answers the door?
I didn't make an appointment...just responded to the text they sent me that morning. Maybe they only work certain days or perhaps they are with customers at the time...idk
Text before you go.
Yes.. they know your number and will reply if they are working. They also text if they are not busy.
It is prob best I don’t text back and forth. 1/2 my experiences with them were negative. They always ask for my number.

One of the chicks actually had me answer a one question survey after! “Where did you learn about us?” There was a list of websites, the only one familiar to me was rubmaps. I checked “other” and filled in this site.
There is a big difference between a white provider and a AMP chick. AMP chicks rarely play any games beyond the actual session.

Also the AMP owners are all over the Dallas forum and look what they got.