Name: Judy
Phone: See website
Email Address: See website.
URL / Website: https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...-62541#rubmaps
City: Baton Rouge
State: Louisiana
Address: Coursey blvd
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long beautiful asian hair.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Smoking hot fake body. Beautiful face and teeth. Beautiful ass. Tummy tucked stomach you could bounce quarters off. Rock hard fake C’s. Long legs. Fake personality as fake as her body.
Recommendation: No
Date: 09/15/19
Name: Judy
Phone: See website
Email Address: See website.
URL / Website: https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...-62541#rubmaps
City: Baton Rouge
State: Louisiana
Address: Coursey blvd
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long beautiful asian hair.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Smoking hot fake body. Beautiful face and teeth. Beautiful ass. Tummy tucked stomach you could bounce quarters off. Rock hard fake C’s. Long legs. Fake personality as fake as her body.
Recommendation: No Originally Posted by Nolanrouge
Yeah, what a turn off. She was either born here or has lived in America a very long time and has several American friends.
When you get that real connection and it’s all still new, it’s like catching lightning in a bottle. When young and beautiful Joy kissed me after the third time she saw me. The look in her eyes as she stroked my hair. She did not have to say a thing as I could feel that she was happy and missed me. Then later on when I was about to raise my head she barely got out the words “don’t stop” in a kind of a mixed gasp as she clutched the back of my head holding me in place. Later, as I held her when she let out her sweet little muted moan almost like an exhale, she would melt in my arms, her beautiful body going completely limp. That is what I am chasing.

What is crazy is that it’s not once in a lifetime. I found it and caught it four times in the last 3 years. Even if they stay, like anything that is that good, it is fleeting and won’t last.