Just wanted to say........

Hope everyone is safe and doing ok! I'm alive and kicking
Hiya sugar
I'm glad yre ok..I'm so ready for this to be over!

Rock on!
Same
Even after this has peaked it will be a very very long time before it is safe to meet others without masks and spacial distancing measures. This is our new reality for the indefinite future according to CDC and other health officials. Cases will die down with the summer heat but the virus will explode come fall because many will drop their guard and take risks.

How profitable are places like Chaturbate for you ladies to continue earning?
I'm alive and kicking
Glad to know! So am I.
This too shall pass. After all we have lived through AIDS, SARS, EBOLA and ZIKA to name a few and survived. Sooner rather then later there will be a cure. Lots of highly qualified and talented people are working on it day and night.
Good to hear you're OK. Me too.
Nedracine
Alive and kicking, like a little girl, that trows a tantrum!
Glad to know! So am I.
This too shall pass. After all we have lived through AIDS, SARS, EBOLA and ZIKA to name a few and survived. Sooner rather then later there will be a cure. Lots of highly qualified and talented people are working on it day and night. Originally Posted by casa-nova
If what they are saying is accurate, this won't be passing anytime soon.
Even an eventual "cure" implies effective treatment once infected. Who in the high risk category is going to chance it?
This is far more contagious than all of the others combined.

How profitable are places like Chaturbate for you ladies to continue earning? Originally Posted by Sirgenerous
I've got a fave lady that does her Chaturbate shows from my living room, very handy.
How does all that work? Have her PM me with details?