America will look like what in 100 years?

So what?

We're all homogeneous in total. Although I might miss, being dead and all in 100 years, being the ancestor of blond kiddos.

White people (some) value the color too damn much. We're all human and not the sum total of our skin tone.

Jeesh.

PS Doubt those stats are even accurate. Just trying to troll, are we?
So what?

We're all homogeneous in total. Although I might miss, being dead and all in 100 years, being the ancestor of blond kiddos.

White people (some) value the color too damn much. We're all human and not the sum total of our skin tone.

Jeesh.

PS Doubt those stats are even accurate. Just trying to troll, are we? Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Haha yes, it’s a fake plot albeit with an indirect quip to start up some racial and politically motivated issue. I don’t care what the country is in 100 years, especially pigmentation wise. I Just hope for less plastic waste!
A lot of "soothing" "politically correct" platitudes.

If we're all the exactly same, then why are there differences...?

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...ack-community/
Haha yes, it’s a fake plot albeit with an indirect quip to start up some racial and politically motivated issue. I don’t care what the country is in 100 years, especially pigmentation wise. I Just hope for less plastic waste! Originally Posted by Aramis13
Who seems to naturally care most about the environment, if that's the alter you pray at?

Plastic dumping
https://worldpopulationreview.com/co...ion-by-country

Best at recycling
https://www.nspackaging.com/analysis...ing-countries/
If one wants to identify as a dead person, you might consider the impacts of being connected.

Yes, BLM caused a huge murder spike…
A lot of "soothing" "politically correct" platitudes.

If we're all the exactly same, then why are there differences...?

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...ack-community/ Originally Posted by oldphone14
Brookings’ largest contributors include the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation, the Hutchins Family Foundation, JPMorgan Chase, the LEGO Foundation, David Rubenstein, State of Qatar, and John L. Thornton.

Left leaning open border Democrat vote grabbing propaganda. As the white demographic decreases, will the white folks be entitled to quotas and social programs?
A law student at Georgetown exposes the school has been admitting blacks with significantly worse credentials than whites, controversy ensues. From 1992. There are blacks who benefit from preferences today whose great grandparents got affirmative action

https://www.commentary.org/articles/...mative-action/
Seems to me that the whole world (except a few outlying countries in Africa & Asia) will basically be just a bunch of caramel colored people with dark hair...
I'm more concerned about what the country looks like in 2.5 years than what it will look like in 100..
Brookings’ largest contributors include the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation, the Hutchins Family Foundation, JPMorgan Chase, the LEGO Foundation, David Rubenstein, State of Qatar, and John L. Thornton.

Left leaning open border Democrat vote grabbing propaganda. As the white demographic decreases, will the white folks be entitled to quotas and social programs? Originally Posted by Michael8219

That you get an Ancestry or 23 and Me cheek swab and when the results come back, post the results here?

One the program Finding Your Roots, most of the "white" guests are very surprised to find not one, not two, but multiple intersections in their genetic past with (choose non-white ethnicity of your choice). That scene from the the classic movie Blazing Saddles where Cleavon Little tries to join the KKK has some truth to it.

Being "white" is just another fake news myth propagated by "white" supremacist / terrorist(s). If you identify as "white", your ancestors (and possibly, you) stole / enslaved / killed / exploited / non "whites" to get to where you are today. And you are willing to burn the country down just to maintain your "position" in society that your forefathers worked / stole / killed to create.

Congratulations, you'll be the Kings and Qweens of a pile of ashes. Bravo!
(Sound of one hand clapping.)
With over population it dont matter what the color is!
The big flaw in your analysis is interracial marriages are common and well received

The biggest race baiting creeps are politicians

Kamala Harris ,Megan Markle and AOC always playing the race card yet have married or are engaged to lilly white rich men

Left leaning open border Democrat vote grabbing propaganda. As the white demographic decreases, will the white folks be entitled to quotas and social programs? Originally Posted by Michael8219
That you get an Ancestry or 23 and Me cheek swab and when the results come back, post the results here?

One the program Finding Your Roots, most of the "white" guests are very surprised to find not one, not two, but multiple intersections in their genetic past with (choose non-white ethnicity of your choice). That scene from the the classic movie Blazing Saddles where Cleavon Little tries to join the KKK has some truth to it.

Being "white" is just another fake news myth propagated by "white" supremacist / terrorist(s). If you identify as "white", your ancestors (and possibly, you) stole / enslaved / killed / exploited / non "whites" to get to where you are today. And you are willing to burn the country down just to maintain your "position" in society that your forefathers worked / stole / killed to create.

Congratulations, you'll be the Kings and Qweens of a pile of ashes. Bravo!
(Sound of one hand clapping.) Originally Posted by Anonymous01
"Being "white" is just another fake news myth propagated by "white" supremacist / terrorist(s)."
^^
Just as equally if not more so pushed by far left liberals and progressives
So, is being Black Asian or Latino a myth?