Ken Paxton, turning Texas blue, one pregnant woman at a time

• Tiny
  • 12-11-2023, 08:24 PM
WTF? This woman's doctors said her pregnancy is "unlikely to end with a healthy baby," and due to her two prior cesarean sections, continuing the pregnancy puts her at risk of "severe complications" that threaten "her life and future fertility." If she didn't get an abortion, the result would probably be "either stillbirth or an early death of the infant."

So Corrupt Attorney General Paxton tells the hospital treating her that it would face legal consequences if an abortion were performed. Crazy! That's no way to win friends and influence people.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kate-co...on-trisomy-18/

The United States of America is supposed to be a secular Republic, not a theocracy where politicians create a new reality (abortion to protect the life of the mother and prevent a baby from suffering is murder) which has no basis in the Bible.
I told you, and the board.
75% of all Americans Democrats Independents Republicans oppose late term abortions
https://apnews.com/article/only-on-a...00bef4520a8fa8
193 countries ban abortions after 15 weeks only 7 allow it
The health of the mother clause includes the mental health meaning if the day of delivery a healthy baby can be executed if the mother doesn't want the baby.
This, for the umteenth time, is NOT a political or religious issue. It is a MEDICAL issue.

And none of anybody’s freaking business other than the mother’s and doctor’s.

Paxton is an evil barbarian who could only survive his own wretched behavior in the state of Texas. And a fucking criminal.
This, for the umteenth time, is NOT a political or religious issue. It is a MEDICAL issue.

Paxton is an evil barbarian who could only survive his own wretched behavior in the state of Texas. And a fucking criminal. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Paxton is such a fucking piece of shit - even his lazy diss functional eyelid can't keep up with his mental condition known as Maga-nus. I don't know if a single person that wants to see healthy children aborted, but I also think that this isn't a political question but more of a medical one - or politicians need to step the fuck off
WTF? This woman's doctors said her pregnancy is "unlikely to end with a healthy baby," and due to her two prior cesarean sections, continuing the pregnancy puts her at risk of "severe complications" that threaten "her life and future fertility." If she didn't get an abortion, the result would probably be "either stillbirth or an early death of the infant."

So Corrupt Attorney General Paxton tells the hospital treating her that it would face legal consequences if an abortion were performed. Crazy! That's no way to win friends and influence people.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kate-co...on-trisomy-18/

The United States of America is supposed to be a secular Republic, not a theocracy where politicians create a new reality (abortion to protect the life of the mother and prevent a baby from suffering is murder) which has no basis in the Bible. Originally Posted by Tiny
I think this situation should fall under a Medical emergency rather than Abortion.
I think this situation should fall under a Medical emergency rather than Abortion. Originally Posted by Levianon17
We actually found something we can agree on.
If that’s the case, and it was a medical emergency, then why did Popeye Paxson get in the middle of it?
We actually found something we can agree on. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
How about that. Maybe you're coming around.
If that’s the case, and it was a medical emergency, then why did Popeye Paxson get in the middle of it? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Because he's a politician.
Because he's a politician. Originally Posted by Levianon17
So you agree he shouldn’t be involved in this, right.
So you agree he shouldn’t be involved in this, right. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I don't think Politicians should use Medical Procedures or Medical issues as leverage politically and they do.
  • Tiny
  • 12-12-2023, 04:47 PM
I told you, and the board. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Indeed. You were right.

I think we're all on the same page here, maybe even Laying Pipe. It's one thing to oppose late term abortions in general, but entirely different to oppose a second trimester abortion when the mother's health is at risk and the baby, if carried to term, will probably die during childbirth or infanthood.
Indeed. You were right.

I think we're all on the same page here, maybe even Laying Pipe. It's one thing to oppose late term abortions in general, but entirely different to oppose a second trimester abortion when the mother's health is at risk and the baby, if carried to term, will probably die during childbirth or infanthood. Originally Posted by Tiny
What a situation to be in. I am not for Abortion but if my wife or daughter could die from giving child birth it would be an awful decision for us to make but you have to be realistic.
Draconian State of Texas.