Why are Democrats so afraid of Trump?

To the point of using the United Stated Constitution to wipe their goat smelling asses? It’s comical that one person can put so much fear into their weak minds.

Some of you valued posters , think that’s cool , just go ahead and destroy America. For the fear of one 80 year old man. Nobody dislikes Democrat politicians more than I, but I am certainly not afraid of the weak minded fools. I got an answer for them if it gets t of hand.

Supposedly Biden won the 2020 by 5-10 million. Biden has Le another 5-10 million illegal Democratic voters swim the river. What’s to be afraid of, you got this Biden!
Are you driving to Austin right now with all the evidence to collect that $1M?

Are you driving to Austin right now with all the evidence to collect that $1M?

Originally Posted by Precious_b
Stay on topic are run along
To the point of using the United Stated Constitution to wipe their goat smelling asses?

Why don't you respect the constitution and it's amendments, or is it just the ones you agree with? What other parts don't you agree with when it comes to rights, and when someone is considered to be unable to hold office? Tell us!

You think that’s cool , just go ahead and destroy America. For the fear of one 80 year old man. Nobody dislikes Democrat politicians more than I, but I am certainly not afraid of the weak minded fools. I got an answer for them if it gets out of hand. Hmm, I've heard veiled threats from a few ppl in life and that sounds a little like one of those. What is your "answer"?

Supposedly Biden won the 2020 by 5-10 million. Biden has Le another 5-10 million illegal Democratic voters swim the river. What’s to be afraid of, you got this Biden!

Illegals are not allowed to vote in federal elections.

See this link: https://ballotpedia.org/Laws_permitt..._United_States Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Illegals don't vote in federal elections with very few exceptions. Matter of fact its not only a finable offence but you can go to jail if you do it. Not sure that many are doing that with another threat of losing the ability to stay here. However- Non citizens may vote in non-federal or state elections, so it's much more likely a state that has a lot of illegals in it, could have house of reps members be voted on for the local state, but not again on a federal election ballot
Illegals don't vote in federal elections with very few exceptions. Non citizens may vote in non-federal or state elections, so it's much more likely a state that has a lot of illegals in it, could have house of reps members be voted on for the local state, but not again on a federal election ballot Originally Posted by eyecu2
Let’s see you got proof they don’t vote, that’s hilarious, as far as the constitution those 4 wart hogs in Colorado have no clue. One thing that I believe in is you are innocent until proven otherwise. The Supremes will send this ruling to file 13 because it has zero to do with the constitution
Let’s see some proof of any illegal immigrants voting in Federal elections in this country?

You don’t present evidence, yet the burden of proof is on you.
Let’s see some proof of any illegal immigrants voting in Federal elections in this country?

You don’t present evidence, yet the burden of proof is on you. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... No need to get silly here, mate.

Illegals prolly do vote... Might even be on the voter rolls.
They got Dead People on the voter rolls.

... And to answer the OP's question - the Dems are afraid
of Trump - because they know Trump's gonna WIN!

#### Salty
You don’t present evidence, yet the burden of proof is on you.

That’s rich coming from a dude who thinks punishment for trial is cool.

Yes Salty they are issued ID’s ,even though in liberal states an ID means zilch.
Why do so many Americans worry about Trump? Because Trump is mentally ill. Why do so many Americans fear Donald Trump. Yep, because he's mentally ill. My favorite Trump lie? Was it the Yankees invite lie? Maybe it was the lie about Russian adoptions. How about the lies about a train derailment in Ohio? How about his lies about today's record level fossil fuel extractions? Trump is a liar and a madman. Watching his speeches is just about the best comedy ever, save for George Carlin. No one pulls off such farce with such believability as Donald Trump. He's crazy but he's clever as hell.
  • Tiny
  • 12-20-2023, 09:21 PM
Why do so many Americans worry about Trump? Because Trump is mentally ill. Why do so many Americans fear Donald Trump. Yep, because he's mentally ill. My favorite Trump lie? Was it the Yankees invite lie? Maybe it was the lie about Russian adoptions. How about the lies about a train derailment in Ohio? How about his lies about today's record level fossil fuel extractions? Trump is a liar and a madman. Watching his speeches is just about the best comedy ever, save for George Carlin. No one pulls off such farce with such believability as Donald Trump. He's crazy but he's clever as hell. Originally Posted by Muy Largo
Finally, OilFieldAce gets an answer.

The following is just my opinion.

Yes, Trump may be crazy, but crazy like a fox. He's not mentally ill, unless you consider narcissism and pathological lying to be mental illnesses. If they are, then the majority of Washington politicians are mentally ill, although admittedly Trump would be sicker than most.

He's less likely to get us into a war than the majority of politicians. He's got good sense about economic policy, except for tariffs and trade barriers.

I'd be more afraid of Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren in the White House than another Trump term. Biden's scarier than Trump if he has a Democratic Senate and House, but less scary if Republicans retain control of at least one house in Congress.

HOWEVER, I would not vote for Trump under any conditions for a variety of reasons -- his business ethics, poor character, lying, divisiveness, and most importantly, he tried to steal an election. If it's Trump versus Biden, I'll vote for the Libertarian.

It won't be the end of the world for Democrats if Trump wins. He's not a fascist and he's not going to incarcerate people for political reasons. Even if he were so inclined, American institutions, like the judiciary and Congress, wouldn't let him. You don't have much to worry about. His bark is much worse than his bite.
To the point of using the United Stated Constitution to wipe their goat smelling asses? It’s comical that one person can put so much fear into their weak minds.

Some of you valued posters , think that’s cool , just go ahead and destroy America. For the fear of one 80 year old man. Nobody dislikes Democrat politicians more than I, but I am certainly not afraid of the weak minded fools. I got an answer for them if it gets t of hand.

Supposedly Biden won the 2020 by 5-10 million. Biden has Le another 5-10 million illegal Democratic voters swim the river. What’s to be afraid of, you got this Biden! Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Stay on topic are run along Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Ima staying on topic. Did you mean "our" run along this thread?

Do yourself a favour, let a Mod do the mods job.
Or did you frustrate yourself pounding the RTM?
Let’s see you got proof they don’t vote, that’s hilarious, as far as the constitution those 4 wart hogs in Colorado have no clue. One thing that I believe in is you are innocent until proven otherwise. The Supremes will send this ruling to file 13 because it has zero to do with the constitution Originally Posted by oilfieldace
"tell me you only believe the constitutional amendments that you like without telling me".

I don't know if the SCOTUS will cherry pick the constitution like you are.

Say- If the 2nd amendment says "not infringe- right to bear arms", and the 14th, amendment says "not participate in rebellions or insurrections"., which one will you decide is worthy of adhering to?

Oh- I get it- ONLY the one that fits your narrative!

btw- there is no language that is in the 14th amendment that says 'as proven in a court of law.'- if that's what you want it to say, you'd have to change the constitutional amendment. AND- it's in there for a reason, just as all the other AMENDMENTS are.

Why does anyone fear Trump?- Because he's the leader of a mad cult that is literally dividing America against itself and creating chaos, when there doesn't need to be any. He literally is spewing hate of "the other side", similar to Hitler, and he or his speach writers are using "VERBATIM" words from several Hitler speaches. Poisoning the blood, isn't a term you grab out of thin air, yet here he is, using that line, like he stole the whole MAGA meaning from Dutch Reagan. He's invented nothing but a lie, and the fear is it will continue until his Narcissistic need to be front of mind in the entire country is met. There is no space he doesn't corrupt.
We don't need to prove they don't vote. You need to prove that they vote.
Plus it appears you are lying about believing in innocence till proven guilty. You're asking for proof they are innocent instead of providing proof they are guilty.

Let’s see you got proof they don’t vote, that’s hilarious, as far as the constitution those 4 wart hogs in Colorado have no clue. One thing that I believe in is you are innocent until proven otherwise. The Supremes will send this ruling to file 13 because it has zero to do with the constitution Originally Posted by oilfieldace
We don't need to prove they don't vote. You need to prove that they vote.
Plus it appears you are lying about believing in innocence till proven guilty. You're asking for proof they are innocent instead of providing proof they are guilty. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
They ain’t on trial ergo proof or not it doesn’t matter. You keep your head in the sand , I prefer to believe what is self evident
I'm an independent, not a Democrat. I'm not so much afraid of Trump, as I am of his "Proud" Boy, "Oath" Keeper, Horn-wearing, insurgent adherents who gladly sip the same juice offered by Jim Jones years ago, despite the fact that in other aspects of life they are "normal", rational people. The saddest part is that such indivuals are so deeply invested in their beliefs/opinions that their ego (basic human trait) makes it almost impossible to admit that they were bamboozled, despite a preponderance of evidence to the contrary.