Biden Versus Haley 2024 race

Question for all the highly educated, if this was your choice come 11/24 ,who would you vote for?

If not Haley is any current Republican candidate would you vote for over Biden?
So for me, as a life long Republican who had to hold his nose and vote against Trump, I'd vote for Haley.

Can't say the same for any of the others for sure, maybe Christie. Would have been a yes for Asa but he didn't make it far enough. Ronnie is just another Trump who is wrecking Florida, and Vivek is as dumb as Teddy Cruise aka Eddy Munster so they are both a hard no.
So for me, as a life long Republican who had to hold his nose and vote against Trump, I'd vote for Haley.

Can't say the same for any of the others for sure, maybe Christie. Would have been a yes for Asa but he didn't make it far enough. Ronnie is just another Trump who is wrecking Florida, and Vivek is as dumb as Teddy Cruise aka Eddy Munster so they are both a hard no. Originally Posted by 69in2it69
I am not saying I would vote for Vivek but he's far from dumb. Regardless of who wins the election 2024 will be as bad a year as 2023 if not worse. Our leaders do not work for us any longer. Once you realize that Trump won't seem like the only threat.
LOL... Nikki the Fascist Haley? LOL... she wants you to use your real name online, and she doesn't even do that in REAL life. She can fcuk right off the war mongering whore.
LOL... Nikki the Fascist Haley? LOL... she wants you to use your real name online, and she doesn't even do that in REAL life. She can fcuk right off the war mongering whore. Originally Posted by texassapper

We already have a totalitarian Democrat regime.

I would vote for anybody but Biden or Christie
Oatmeal Willy!
Republicans are just plain stupid if they choose Trump. Christie is a way better candidate. Shit I might consider voting for him, depending on how the campaign and debates go. I think a Christie/Haley ticket would make the DNC reconsider putting Biden/Harris up for reelection.
Republicans are just plain stupid if they choose Trump. Christie is a way better candidate. Shit I might consider voting for him, depending on how the campaign and debates go. I think a Christie/Haley ticket would make the DNC reconsider putting Biden/Harris up for reelection. Originally Posted by royamcr

Might as well vote for Biden than Christie. Christie is a total idiot.
At least he isnt stupid enough to align with Trump like the other trumptards in the debates.
If Trump is the Republican candidate, I vote for Biden. If Haley is the Republican candidate, I vote for Haley.
At least he isnt stupid enough to align with Trump like the other trumptards in the debates. Originally Posted by royamcr

Trumps policies are 90% right, aligning with Trumps policies is a good thing.
If you’re unconcerned with the character and values of your nation, keep on MAGA. If Trump’s policies are more important to you than his fascist bent, then don’t bee so angry when you lose again next year.

Do,you honestly believe his campaign won’t sink the House majority too?

Comparing Trump to anybody is apples and oranges.

Haley is sensible. GOP voters have demonstrated they are not.
If you’re unconcerned with the character and values of your nation, keep on MAGA. If Trump’s policies are more important to you than his fascist bent, then don’t bee so angry when you lose again next year.

Do,you honestly believe his campaign won’t sink the House majority too?

Comparing Trump to anybody is apples and oranges.

Haley is sensible. GOP voters have demonstrated they are not. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Thanks for Hijack attempt. I don’t recall bringing up Trump in post. Perhaps you should try answering a simple question.

So being you want to hijack every post , are you saying that Biden voters are sensible?
If Trump is the Republican candidate, I vote for Biden. If Haley is the Republican candidate, I vote for Haley. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Thanks for answering the question. I know y’all hate Trump. I guess I should have spelled it out, what I was asking about Haley, Christie, the Indian, or Desantis.

Although I am uneducated according to some of valued posters, it’s a giving that Trump wouldn’t get any of your votes. Sorry for not spelling is out
Trumps policies are 90% right, aligning with Trumps policies is a good thing. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Then why was Trump ranked 41st out of the 44 men who have held the office of POTUS? And please do not claim bias in the rankings. 4 of the top 10 in the rankings were Republicans, 4 were Democrats. The bottom 3 other than Trump were Democrats. 142 people participated in the survey, all of whom were very knowledgeable in the area.

https://www.c-span.org/presidentsurv.../?page=overall

Now take the time to look at the 10 areas in which each POTUS was ranked. Trump was dead last in "Moral Authority" and "Administrative Skills". Should be a surprise to no one. Second to last in "International Relations". Again, no surprise here. The only areas in which he makes it to the top 30 is in "Public Persuasion" and "Economic Management" and "Vision/Setting an Agenda". He is not ranked in the top 20 in any of the 10 categories.

And here is another ranking in which Trump is ranked 3rd from last.

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/pre...-worst-best/2/

I agree with those who say Biden has not been an outstanding, or even average, POTUS. But Trump had his chance and was a failure.