Jack Smith will use trump cell phone data in his trial

Jack Smith to show who trump called during Jan. 6th riot and where he was at.

Lots of details will be coming out. Can barely wait to see the data.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...d-case-1851618
He called the head of the national guard to get then deployed in defense of the capitol. And he called the other law enforcement agencies to relieve the assault on the capitol. It’s well documented that he ran to the situation room to coordinate the capitols defense.
^^^ He'll probably claim as much. Why not have a rally within walking distance to the capitol and instruct and rile up a bunch of Trump loving morons to go there and protest and then honorably want to defend it from possible harm... makes total sense to me that a sore loser like Trump would do just that because he is all about democracy and the truth. It's not like he meant for it to happen. LOL
He munched KFC and cheered the show on TV. Hasn’t that also been documented?
all meta-data will show him holed up in his private bathroom, flushing like a madman to get his floaters to finally go down; meanwhile KellyAnn Conway or someone will have been giving him a blumpkin to his delight.

Ahh Insurrectionist Blumpkin delight- the new coffee flavor at Trumps new coffee shop....soon to be filing bankruptcy.

I'm certain of one thing- it wasnt Melania providing those services-she fucking hates that orange motherfucker.
What a comical thread , y’all aren’t to try that route , the law and right and wrong doesn’t occur to you. Let him use what ever the moron wants to use, Trump is innocent , has not been charged with insurrection, what Smith waiting for the sky to fall? Even his ignorant liberal ass knows he can’t prove it so he chooses not to make a total fool of himself. Get your popcorn and take a chill pill you gonna be very disappointed when the day is done
Is that another “just wait and see” reply? We seem to get a lot of those from the Trumpists lately.

Glad you find this comical.

I think it’s pretty damned tragic that one POS has laid low the greatest nation on earth.
Is that another “just wait and see” reply? We seem to get a lot of those from the Trumpists lately.

Glad you find this comical.

I think it’s pretty damned tragic that one POS has laid low the greatest nation on earth. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... Too Right there, mate! ... It IS rather low the last 3 years!

You left out that Trump WANTED to go to the Capitol.
And had a row while inside the BEAST vehicle 'cause
the Secret Service wouldn't dive Him there.

So Trump then almost commandeered the car and also grabbed
one o' those big unruly Agents by the neck!

You lads ALL heard the story... Though THAT testimony
has now been changed.

Surely gotta wonder IF Trump's cellular phone records
will show any o' that? ...

#### Salty
We’ll see!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
What a comical thread , y’all aren’t to try that route , the law and right and wrong doesn’t occur to you. Let him use what ever the moron wants to use, Trump is innocent , has not been charged with insurrection, what Smith waiting for the sky to fall? Even his ignorant liberal ass knows he can’t prove it so he chooses not to make a total fool of himself. Get your popcorn and take a chill pill you gonna be very disappointed when the day is done Originally Posted by oilfieldace

He's already been deemed to be responsible for the seditious insurrection by the state of Colorado. He has been charged. That's what the trial is for, my son.

My God some people refuse to understand simple concepts. Like spelling and grammar and . . . .
Truth?
People, help me out here. Which one of the far out dream scenarios have the rightie rights adopted for what caused Jan 6 riot that killed people? Peaceful protesters who walked through the House building? Antifa? BLM? Did those that died surcumb (sp) to natural causes?

Help a guy out. Show us how it organically formed. Because all the hiding/denying/behind-the-scences reports from people that were with donny show something else.