Awww poor Jackass Smith , the Supremes shoots him down

Like the dog he is. I swear that liberal freak looks like a serial killer. Perhaps that’s the course he should have choose that avenue because a lawyer he ain’t.

TRUMP 2024
I think it was a grandiose plan to jump over the appellate court, but of course Smith wanted to get in front of the SCOTUS to ensure that they don't undo the trap he has for Trump.

And even though they did not decide to hear the action, they simply kick the can down the road. This trial will start sometime between March and June, and Trump will be found guilty in my opinion. And then the supreme Court will have no other choice but to rule on this. We're going to be able to see once and for all whether or not this is a court that has been bought and paid for, or if it's truly an unbiased group.
This comes as a tremendous shock. LOL!

It was an unrealistic ask, but now Smith knows where SCOTUS stands and what to expect moving forward.

That said, I think Trump will be busting rocks in Georgia before this trial gets settled.

Maybe even in Michigan.

Great thread, mate!
... You mean busting rocks at the White House. PRESIDENT Trump.

... Reckon the courts are getting rather sick and tired
of Jack Smith and his shithouse tricks and bad ways.

So - they decided not to rule in Jack's favour.

#### Salty
not exactly

Your description better fits the more than 60 frivolous lawsuits brought by Trump and his minions. Several of those lawyers got fined and suspended for plugging up the court system.
…And then the supreme Court will have no other choice but to rule on this. We're going to be able to see once and for all whether or not this is a court that has been bought and paid for, or if it's truly an unbiased group. Originally Posted by eyecu2
Completely agree and I think the MAGAts will be “weeping and gnashing their teeth” after that decision.

It was an unrealistic ask, but now Smith knows where SCOTUS stands and what to expect moving forward.

That said, I think Trump will be busting rocks in Georgia before this over. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It was a tough, maybe a wishful ask, but a very good one! It wasn’t going to checkmate Humpty Trumpty, but it sure would have Checked him and his legal team. The endgame is still moving forward and Jack Smith still hasn’t lost any pieces (the Trump Team has lost several Pawns), and Mr. Smith controls the board!

Your description better fits the more than 60 frivolous lawsuits brought by Trump and his minions. Several of those lawyers got fined and suspended for plugging up the court system. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Updated score: Jack Smith 25, Orange Creep 1
And it’s only about a quarter into the game.
Like the dog he is. I swear that liberal freak looks like a serial killer. Perhaps that’s the course he should have choose that avenue because a lawyer he ain’t.

TRUMP 2024 Originally Posted by oilfieldace
I'm pretty sure he is a lawyer. Did you graduate from Harvard law school like he did? Hell, did you even graduate from fucking middle school? LOL

Anyway, the dude tried to take a short cut to get where he wanted to go. He'll still get there. It will just take longer than his expedited plan of doing so.

Don't gloat too much because you may feel really foolish later for taking this temporary setback as a Trumpette victory.
I'm pretty sure he is a lawyer. Did you graduate from Harvard law school like he did? Hell, did you even graduate from fucking middle school? LOL

Anyway, the dude tried to take a short cut to get where he wanted to go. He'll still get there. It will just take longer than his expedited plan of doing so.

Don't gloat too much because you may feel really foolish later for taking this temporary setback as a Trumpette victory. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Graduate and being worth a damn are 2 entirely different things. I stated a fact , that isn’t gloating or doesn’t one of your many degrees address that.

Never mistake edumacation for intelligence my friend

Don't gloat too much because you may feel really foolish later for taking this temporary setback as a Trumpette victory. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Your obsession with degrading your fellow poster intelligence level astounds me? Why do you do that ? Does it compensate your manhood?

To answer your question , I graduated 3 rd in a H S class of 23. After the swim party for graduation, I went to work on Drilling rig SE of town. That was 1965, I retired in 2015. I made a ton of money . I retired from a company in 2015 and went to consulting. Geez I couldn’t believe the money they paid , had I retired 10 years earlier I would be a billionaire.

That’s pretty good for a farm boy. My company had many districts, when there was a problem that all those, LSU, A& M, Rolle School of Mines, Colorado School of Mines and UT engineers couldn’t fix, guess who they came to to fix the problem?

Biomed , I just had to respond publicly to this dude, he can post without attempting to insult people.

Point me if you must
This comes as a tremendous shock. LOL!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Most folks understand that the current SCOTUS as constituted today, is and will be textual rather than interoperative and process oriented, as in "due process".
Your obsession with degrading your fellow poster intelligence level astounds me? Why do you do that ? Does it compensate your manhood?

To answer your question , I graduated 3 rd in a H S class of 23. After the swim party for graduation, I went to work on Drilling rig SE of town. That was 1965, I retired in 2015. I made a ton of money . I retired from a company in 2015 and went to consulting. Geez I couldn’t believe the money they paid , had I retired 10 years earlier I would be a billionaire.

That’s pretty good for a farm boy. My company had many districts, when there was a problem that all those, LSU, A& M, Rolle School of Mines, Colorado School of Mines and UT engineers couldn’t fix, guess who they came to to fix the problem?

Biomed , I just had to respond publicly to this dude, he can post without attempting to insult people.

Point me if you must Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Thanks for your resume. I wish I actually gave a fuck enough to act like I care about whatever country as fuck town you lived in that had 23 people in your simpleton graduation class. Unfortunately for you, I don't because I had over 600 people in my class so I fortunately can't relate to that small not even on the map town hick shit.

Anyway, that's all irrelevant to your topic. I'm not the topic and the small shithole town you grew up in is not either. I addressed your post although you obviously didn't like my post.

I have a simple solution to this little conundrum we currently have in your thread. How about you never start a thread so that you never have a poster make you comically defend your lack of education and then you feel an odd need to explain yourself to him due to your intellectual insecurity because you are so caught up in your wittle feewings? Agreed? LOL

Again, I'm not the topic. Jack Smith and his overzealous failed attempt at expediting justice is the topic. Stop your bullshit whining about me and focus on your own damn thread topic.
Thanks for your resume. I wish I actually gave a fuck enough to act like I care about whatever country as fuck town you lived in that had 23 people in your simpleton graduation class. Unfortunately for you, I don't because I had over 600 people in my class so I fortunately can't relate to that small not even on the map town hick shit.

Anyway, that's all irrelevant to your topic. I'm not the topic and the small shithole town you grew up in is not either. I addressed your post although you obviously didn't like my post.

I have a simple solution to this little conundrum we currently have in your thread. How about you never start a thread so that you never have a poster make you comically defend your lack of education and then you feel an odd need to explain yourself to him due to your intellectual insecurity because you are so caught up in your wittle feewings? Agreed? LOL

Again, I'm not the topic. Jack Smith and his overzealous failed attempt at expediting justice is the topic. Stop your bullshit whining about me and focus on your own damn thread topic. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I don’t have a conundrum. I am happy and content unlike yourself. I don’t write resume, people knew my skills and rewarded me nicely, we don’t people like you even pass through our community.

Now go play with one of your many many degrees. That’s about all they are worth, you certainly didn’t learn anything about being a human being.

I feel sorry for people like you.

Do hurt someone feelings , you have to be relevant to your victims, you aren’t so run along lil man . Most people quit acting like you in grade school, seems you missed that step genius?.
... Now, now there, mates... Christmas comes but once a year.
No need to barney about things.

This thread is about the Sup. Court's decision and Jack Smith's wishes.

... Not sure why the lot of posters in this forum mostly seem
blue and cross with thread topics and still post anyway.

If you don't fancy the thread topic - WHY post and attack the OP??

#### Salty
Thanks for your assessment of me, Ace. That shit was deep. I must have really hurt your old vagina with your insults directed at me. I would apologize but it would be fake, because I don't respect whiny crybabies... back to your topic of this thread; what the fuck does insulting me have to do with Jack Smith? See how this shit works?

Let me tell you what is about to happen to this thread. It will be shut down because the OP is so butt hurt that it's ruined now and impossible to stay on topic. And we are about to receive some points.
Thanks for your assessment of me, Ace. That shit was deep. I must have really hurt your old vagina with your insults directed at me. I would apologize but it would be fake, because I don't respect whiny crybabies... back to your topic of this thread; what the fuck does insulting me have to do with Jack Smith? See how this shit works? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You insult yourself son, my help isn’t needed. Keep up the good work grade schooler.