Site issues

So I usually us the mobile site (m.eccie.net) as it's easier to navigate on a phone. It came time to submit a review today so went to the main site (www.eccie.net) and found it to be completely unusable due to so many auto-forwards. The site loads but then immediately sends me to some other site. Anyone have any suggestions?
Having the same issue from my phone
This issue has been reported to the programmer and Tech Support.
If you could provide a few details, that would be helpful in resolving the issue.
  • What OS are you using on your phone?
  • What Version of the OS are you using on your phone?
  • What Browser are you using on your phone?
  • What Version of the Browser are you using on your phone?
Thank you
Same issues here it wouldn’t let me sign in on my iPhone and I use the latest version of everything. Basic safari browser for me.
Hey ,

all of you can cross check issue ?
It is finally working for me!
This issue has been reported to the programmer and Tech Support.
If you could provide a few details, that would be helpful in resolving the issue.
  • What OS are you using on

your phone?
  • What Version of the OS are you using on your phone?
  • What Browser are you using on your phone?
  • What Version of the
    Browser are you using on your phone?
Thank you Originally Posted by biomed1
Good morning Sweetheart 😊

Iwas having the same issues. I normally use an iPhone 12 to log into any of my SG accounts and I was using safari.

I tried deleting all of the cookies, restarting my phone and none of this worked.

Someone mentioned for me to change browsers and I went do chrome and now it is working on my iPhone.

I did not have this issue with my Android phone at all and my best gf did not have any troubles on her android phone either.

I tend to prefer using my iPhone vs my android but now, chrome is making me signon every time I change pages so, that is kind of a pain in the tuckus so, I'm on my android right now..

Hope this helps...

Your affectionate slave,

Guinevere 😘
I was having issues on Safari as well. Downloaded Brave browser and it works fine.