Still Getting Used To Denver... Need some advice...

Like others have mentioned eccie is not big here in Denver. But what sites other than tob and their sisters are good. I dont want to use backpage anymore but need to know what sites are good and get on those so I can quit backpage for good. Thanks Michelle Snow
Like others have mentioned eccie is not big here in Denver. But what sites other than tob and their sisters are good. I dont want to use backpage anymore but need to know what sites are good and get on those so I can quit backpage for good. Thanks Michelle Snow Originally Posted by Michelle Snow
Backpage seems to be a daily ringer for most providers in Colorado and some small cities elsewhere..Most all ladies on the sisters boards to TOB you will find posting bp eventually, Even EG ladies as well..Some never do post there or are running "look alike posts" when times are slow, but if you are a full time provider you might consider touring off of the sister boards if you want to lose bp.. Eccie is useful in Tx and Im sure you would love the big T tour....