Im Bored

Whats up? Is anyone else bored?
Sooo bored!
Freaking BEYOND

I WANT TO GO TO A BAR!!!!
Yup... Bored to death...
Was bored on weekend but this site kept me busy. Only thing different right now is I can’t have my 1-2 weekly hobby. So far...
Well I cannot imagine how the boredom would disappear in your company!
This is very curious!
According to CDC statistics, 2019 regular flu deaths were over 57,000 in USA--not a word about this in the media-
-Texas has 29 million people, 7 deaths from covid 19, and entire state shut down---makes no sense to me--i feel unnecessary panic has been created by media-
-of course the usual precautions are necessary to avoid catching covid 19, but TOTAL self-isolation not necessary, in my opinion-
I've decided to open a speak easy, $300 door fee for gents, ladies free!

I'm only partially joking...
According to CDC statistics, 2019 regular flu deaths were over 57,000 in USA--not a word about this in the media-
-Texas has 29 million people, 7 deaths from covid 19, and entire state shut down---makes no sense to me--i feel unnecessary panic has been created by media-
-of course the usual precautions are necessary to avoid catching covid 19, but TOTAL self-isolation not necessary, in my opinion- Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW
Nobody said anything about it in this thread. Take your copy & paste skills elsewhere

I'm only partially joking... Originally Posted by Evelyn QV
That is the best idea I’ve heard! I think I miss a bar drink as bad as some play time.

I’m 100% not joking - You won’t get a dime from me and I support Equal Rights for women and that begins with Equal Treatment!

#ChumpsAreLosers
I’m 100% not joking - You won’t get a dime from me and I support Equal Rights for women and that begins with Equal Treatment!

#ChumpsAreLosers Originally Posted by ManSlut

Don't worry baby, you weren't invited.

Can someone bring a few extra bottles of vodka? Tito's or Monopolowa, if you please.
Don't worry baby, you weren't invited.

Can someone bring a few extra bottles of vodka? Tito's or Monopolowa, if you please. Originally Posted by Evelyn QV
Whew, thank goodness, for a moment there I thought you had me labeled as a Chump!

What, your brokeass can’t fork out for “a few extra bottles of vodka”? at $300 cover charge...Not surprising, looks like you went to the same business school as the idiot running this country.

I hope you are completely joking. If anyone is dumb enough to do that during these times, they should have their fucking head examined. This isn't the time for that. Stay safe and keep the fuck away from people unless it is unavoidable for essentials. Hooker pussy is hardly worth the risk to take to expose yourself just to bust a nut. Be smart everyone and don't be stupid.

Sincerely,

Lucas from the CDC
You weren't invited either.

If you think, for one minute, sheltering in place is doing anything besides delaying the inevitable (which is finding out if you're going to survive Corona or not) then you let too much hooker math soak in and you need to take a break from this board.

Social drinkers of the non-reactionary type, you know where to find me.

Hobby on Lovelies