Passing the time!!!

What are some things you are doing to pass the time??

Luckily I have always had an extensive collection of board games and I am constantly trying to put the electronics down, so that is proving to entertain me plenty!

some faves games/things
Monopoly (I recently bought the cheaters addition and HATE it lol)
Jenga
Smart Ass (any trivia honestly)
crosswords
adult coloring books (amazon)

Yesterday played a game of Bocce Ball

I'm trying to still step out for the great weather we've been having lately even if just for a walk (while social distancing of course)

I hope everyone is making the very best of this time, Just wanted to start a lil convo with ideas to keep our minds and bodies busy in a safe/healthy way!!!
Landscaping fool over here.. but the laundry is done, closets and pantry organized,
Garage is uber clean, now it's outside work.

Spent probably more time reading slutty stuff here and other sites.
I was just on your silixa site Nastasha...yumm
Landscaping fool over here.. but the laundry is done, closets and pantry organized,
Garage is uber clean, now it's outside work.

Spent probably more time reading slutty stuff here and other sites.
I was just on your silixa site Nastasha...yumm
I've been home chilling w grandkids
Headed to OK C Tuesday to drop my granddaughter off to her mom

Been chilling on my porch...hung my projector screen outside and watched music videos and jumanji
  • Go4it
  • 03-29-2020, 10:07 AM
Doesn't it take multiple people to play board games? I have several but no one to play with.
i have been spending time with old friends who are NOT AFRAID of this virus,and still visit me--one on one is safe if you know the person,in my opinion....
Doesn't it take multiple people to play board games? I have several but no one to play with. Originally Posted by Go4it
Yes I have young, energetic minds stuck with me lol, with school out it's kept me busy!

Makes me think.... It would be fun to do a (verified) ladies night with board games, movies, tips/info exchange!!! Because yes I have current board game partners BUT would love some ladies to hang with every so often!
i have been spending time with old friends who are NOT AFRAID of this virus,and still visit me--one on one is safe if you know the person,in my opinion.... Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW
I think so! I believe there is always a common ground to most things!
Sherry, the elderly are totally at risk. I would say unless you know where and who those who visit you have been around, it is very risky for you ..... age and all.
Sherry, the elderly are totally at risk. I would say unless you know where and who those who visit you have been around, it is very risky for you ..... age and all. Originally Posted by SweetCougar
Some are not taking this seriously enough. Sherry clearly is not. Or maybe she just doesn't give a fuck. I don't know. At her advanced age, she should take it more seriously for her own safety.

Anyway, I don't give a fuck what risks people want to take. I just know I'll stay at home and watch Netflix, Hulu, Disney+ and all of the other shit I pay for and never watch.

Edit: I will definitely binge on season 3 of Ozark on Netflix though this week. That show is awesome.
EVERYDAY I tell myself not to touch my quarantine snacks, not to watch repeated episodes of BETTER CALL SAUL or FORENSIC FILES or FIRST 48 HOURS and everyday I FAIL, miserably!!!

My life now feels like the movie GROUNDHOG DAY except I am learning to play acoustic guitar!!

������������������
My man cave is now is immaculate condition. I have even sorted and placed all of my tools in place, including my metric and American socket sets. How bad can it be??????
  • Go4it
  • 03-30-2020, 11:43 AM
Inquiring minds want to know ---

I have 2 big bags of rice. Why does one have 43,379 pieces and the other has 42,134?
it's not the number of pieces, it's the size of the pieces.
Inquiring minds want to know ---

I have 2 big bags of rice. Why does one have 43,379 pieces and the other has 42,134? Originally Posted by Go4it

LMAO!!!!! Going that great huh LOL