Houma Houma Houma

SO...my timing was not good and it was not a good trip and it would be real easy to mark this wonderful City off my list BUT HELL NO.. I FELL IN LOVE with it. So full of real LA CULTURE and if nothing else that would make me come back would be this place right here.

http://bntcajuncookin.com/

I took two bites and put it all in a to go box and came right to my room BECAUSE THEIRS JUST ONE WAY TO EAT FOOD THIS GREAT AND THAT IS BUTT NAKED

The service was great the food was the bomb And because of this place I will be back at least one more time to give this city another shot. I am actuall staying in the town of Grey in a great spot close to Morgan Cit and Houma and the amazing local Jooints are a multitude and I just feel great here...Even though my pockets would not agree my spirit feels at peace here
Sorry the hobby was not as good as you wanted, but you did get to enjoy some great Cajun food.
glad ya at least had some good food

safe travels.....hope to meet one day!
Well when you give 1 day notice and stay less than 24 hrs what do you expect I mean this aint Midland..LOL
That town spoiled me...
IT WAS NOT A BUST My expenses was covered with eating out funds and it is not over I still have a few more hours.. but wanted to share that food oh my goodness I got the seafood platter I am laying here naked eating the left overs... I MEAN THAT!
If you have never had good food you needed to get naked to eat.....you have not had good food..lol My enchaladas will make ya get naked and my gumbo will make you go to Jared's size 712..LOL
Wow May I call you Stifler's Mom! Wish I had the time to go see you! I am down the road in Thibodaux area!
yeah last couple days have been crazy for me, hopefully next time

glad you enjoyed the grub plenty of good places to choose from around these parts