Lubbock and Amarillo. Bad news!!

I should be headed to Lubbock tomorrow and Amarillo following, due to lack of bookings I am considering dropping both cities from my tour :-( I would like to give one more opportunity to both cities but will be making my decision by 11 am tomorrow morning! As of right now I am canceling both cities. I hope the 2 cities that have asked me out for over a year will step up if not its OK..I will move up other cities on the tour..
THANKS a bunch!! L.L
If I didn't already have plans this weekend you would be at the top of my list.
Memorial Day weekend is a tough weekend to have a traveler come to a smallish town like Amarillo and Lubbock. A lot of the players have families and spend holidays with them.
i know which is why i am totally understanding that no one booked.. i may chill this weekend myself!! and just relax in Lubbock till Monday.. and split the Amarillo Lubbock dates to one day each!!
I made ot to Lubbock whats good to eat..places to see?? new city for me anything fun to do??
If there open tonight, last I recall, they're only open every other week, and you feel like doing some of the swinger thing, I'd suggest the tinboxxx . They have a website btw, google tinboxxx Lubbock if you're actually thinking about going.
do they have a stripper pole?? I missed you ti
his time around:-(
There was numerous High School graduations that happened today.

Memorial Day weekend is a tough weekend to have a traveler come to a smallish town like Amarillo and Lubbock. A lot of the players have families and spend holidays with them. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Maybe today will be better!! Its ok holidays.,graduations etc happen ..
WTF Lubbock.. does no one review here or have P4..geeze verification here is like pulling teeth!! Ok i get the wifey..job,. etc... but there are judges on these boards ..lawyers etc.. that review and verify with no issues why is Lubbock so secretive??
I do reviews occasionally. I'm not going to give up personal info to p4 pay an annual fee and trust that their site and data never gets hacked or compromised. What are you requiring on verification?

Can't speak for all gents in lubbock since I only travel there occasionally.
3 refs.. that i can speak to..And they must be VP status..
let me touch more on this.. there is NO single one person that caused this part of the thread.. my point is that your reviews are not just for you!! They give us refs without having to ask you for them, they let us know you aren't LE in someways, they are for our safety as well! Reviews are done by men in power positions daily, they have wives etc. So the excuses of security due to wife and job are.gone there with me!! I am not perfect and this isn't a rant.. its truth to mongers that want the benefits of the work reviewers put in.. I specifically posted no newbs this tour.. If you have 0 posts and 0 reviews and only have 2 refs you are a newb in my book.. Be prepared to be told no or a higher gift..Its not personal its what most of us ladies do in our business!
I've never been turned down because I wasn't VP or didn't have a p4 nor been charged extra. I'm sure I was treated just as well as any other client. Maybe it's just the great group of women we have around here in this area.
Lucky Lady, I have not had any issues getting references for gents when I am there.
Hopefully everyone is just occupied with RL.

Still hoping we can meet soon!
3 refs.. that i can speak to..And they must be VP status..
let me touch more on this.. there is NO single one person that caused this part of the thread.. my point is that your reviews are not just for you!! They give us refs without having to ask you for them, they let us know you aren't LE in someways, they are for our safety as well! Reviews are done by men in power positions daily, they have wives etc. So the excuses of security due to wife and job are.gone there with me!! I am not perfect and this isn't a rant.. its truth to mongers that want the benefits of the work reviewers put in.. I specifically posted no newbs this tour.. If you have 0 posts and 0 reviews and only have 2 refs you are a newb in my book.. Be prepared to be told no or a higher gift..Its not personal its what most of us ladies do in our business! Originally Posted by Lucky Lady

Lucky Lady - if you need three references I will give you one! LOL!!!

I hope to see you again!