Real-world/Hobby World intersction with a SW

To really get what I'm about to write, you have to know that my eyesight is bad; in fact so poor that while not stone blind, I do walk around with a white cane when out in public.

OK, so last Saturday, I got off a West-bound buss at the corner of Westheimer and Fondren, wanting to go South on Fondren. Not familiar with this intersection amd didn't know where the bus stop was. A few other people at the corner and when the light changed they crossed. I was peering around to find the bus stop shelter (couldn't make it out), and realized that a woman was still standing there. Asked her about the bus stop and she said "Its over there, comon." Touched my elbow lightly and we crossed the street and walked to the bus stop. Exchanged pleasantries about the weather etc. Walking side-by-side, I became aware that she was dressed in clothing that while not "flashy" or obvious, was appropriate for a night-club. It was 2PM on a Saturday afternoon. Her off-the-shoulder crop top showed a small tattoo (initials?) just below her right collarbone.

Got to the Bus stop and we parted with an exchange of "Have a good day."and I sat down—thinking. I wanted to ask her if she knew about ECCIE and offer to get hooked into something that could help her out (a Hobby session of any sort was just not a part of that afternoon for me).

And then I thought: She had stepped away from her hobby-job for five minutes and about 30 yards. She helped me out and made no suggestive approach, nor did she seem to be looking for an approach by me.

For a few minutes we had intersected completely within the "Real World" and I left it at that.
Awhh. I would have done the same if I was her.
I always find myself buying random people's medicine and stuff.
we all have a human side
we all have a human side Originally Posted by silverstate53
Well, maybe not all...