Fun thread! What type of clothing or lingerie do the men really like?

This has always been a curiousity of mine, and wish to know the gents insight.

For me, I love when a woman is romping around in a pair of cotton panties and a tshirt, fresh out of the shower.

A pair of lacy blue panties or matching bra, as this my my favorite colors.

Corsets and garters do nothing for me, except make me give an occasional " Oh my, how pretty" when I am looking online or in a magazine. I hate wearing them of course lol, because it takes forever to put them on and to short ot time to remove.

Guys, what do you like?
Flirty dress, cut off shorts or skirt, bikini...basically anything super sexy that I would encounter in the "real world." I agree that complicated lingerie is overrated.
Flirty dresses?
Like spaghetti strapped sun dresses?
I like fishnet!!! See a sexy lady in fishnet just does something to me...so whatever category fishnet fit in that's for me...SeasonedMuse I will be in your area(VA) in about a week, will be on vacation & I saw your profile several weeks ago and recognize some pics from your coast days, missed out on seeing you while you was there because of schedule conflict and now I see you will be on the gulf coast while I'm in VA...DAMN!!! I talk about bad timing for me!
Aw DG, I will be back on my home turf next Sun (super early morning). PM me.

Fishnet is super hot, especially if the lady wearing has eraser nips
Just a t shirt. I love seeing a ladies butt just showing at the bottom of the shirt.
Yep, a dress like that is super attractive to me, SM.

And ditto on the fishnets, DG.
Spring and summer are the months for gents to run around with naughty thoughts then!
I met my first Moose in my Rolls Royce and she had one foot out of the car wondering if I was playing with a full deck. Somehow I lost track of the Moose when she took off to the woods of Virginia. But I see she is back and looks like Life has treated her well. If you are trying to connect with her I would recommend this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8PhquikAqo

Typically the peak of the rutting season for moose is the first two weeks of October. This is only an average, though. The further north in the hemisphere you travel the earlier in the season the rut happens and the opposite is true for going south.

There are of course always exceptions to the rule, but for the most part, early October will be the peak. I have hunted in early September and been able to call bull moose in using and estrous cow moose calls in an area that I know the peak rut is October. There will always be some cow moose that will start ovulating early and of course a bull moose that hears the yearning calls of a cow moose in estrous will investigate, and may even vocalize his approach
OMG! LMFAO, WTF DUDE? DORK AROUND MUCH? I AM DYING.

Anyhoo, I am hoping I am right about who I am thinking neworleansrunner is.
You had better PM me lol.
I got your MOOSE, a MOOSE KNUCKLE SAMMICH
T-shirt that comes to mid bum... panties (pref boy shorts) under that...

Oh Yes... staying "On Topic" Sexy C
lothing and/or Lingerie is VERY KOOL!!!
It was an inside joke, given in retrospect of foot being out of the door of the car, Haruka. Nothing insulting.
Shortest Catholic school girl uniform with knee high socks. Bong!!!!