Humble beginnings

So I’m pre gaming going to get beer for the Texans Game. Yeah they losing. Around 10. So I see a Hispanic lady right by my friend complex. I have a pussy fetish so I pull right up. Get out yada yada. She says I have no job and need money. Jack pot. So we go back and forth and the donation is 40 minus the actual football field and this lady is decent looks wise but a nice ass and gorgeous natural titties. So I’m contemplating how do I introduce her to Houston and of course the best restaurants. Let’s just say we ordered wing stop at palace inn and the wings can tell the story. God bless America. Democrats because I’m with the open door policy. I love pretty Hispanics who come here penniless. Kamala 2024
Huh?
^^^ don’t mind him, he’s not all there
Fook the chiefs, root for the Texans yo.
Pass her here.. I got something for her too or she's not real
Pass her contact info around.
So I’m pre gaming going to get beer for the Texans Game. Yeah they losing. Around 10. So I see a Hispanic lady right by my friend complex. I have a pussy fetish so I pull right up. Get out yada yada. She says I have no job and need money. Jack pot. So we go back and forth and the donation is 40 minus the actual football field and this lady is decent looks wise but a nice ass and gorgeous natural titties. So I’m contemplating how do I introduce her to Houston and of course the best restaurants. Let’s just say we ordered wing stop at palace inn and the wings can tell the story. God bless America. Democrats because I’m with the open door policy. I love pretty Hispanics who come here penniless. Kamala 2024 Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
You lying yo