The Chiefs lose again; Is it time for a new QB, coach and upper mangment?

Damn I am pissed, love the chiefs but they need some new leadership and a better qb

The stupid idiot Palko cant play worth crap, threw 3 interceptions and a fumble. The last one was when we were in scoring range to win the game. What the hell was he thinking.

Is it time to bench Palko?

Is time to fire Hayley?

Is it time to get rid of Pioli?

My opinion is yes to all 3. We obvisouly had a bad start to the year losing two of our main guys the first two game of the season and than losing our franchised QB a couple weeks ago. We are definitely not the same team that won the division last year

Your thoughst on my questions?
That's a tough one. Injuries certainly played a big role. yes every team has them,
but for a team with little depth and to have them right off the bat was tough.

But I think it is way past time to realize we need changes at QB...and shame on Pioli for not having a quality 2nd string experience QB on the roster coming into the season.

So to answer your questions, mgt should have known back in preseason that Palko was not worth back-up status.

I never was a fan of the hiring of Haley...nothing really has changed my mind

Pioli, I think deserves more time. He's made some good moves, but also some questionable moves.

We desperately need help on both sides of our line, and need to explore other options at QB.

At best, it's going to be a couple more seasons of work.

There is some young talent on this team, but plenty of major holes to fill. When you look at who we beat over the
past two seasons, as well as specifics of certain of the wins, we truly have yet to show we are that close to being a
big time prime player as a team
Damn I am pissed, love the chiefs but they need some new leadership and a better qb

The stupid idiot Palko cant play worth crap, threw 3 interceptions and a fumble. The last one was when we were in scoring range to win the game. What the hell was he thinking.

Is it time to bench Palko?

Is time to fire Hayley?

Is it time to get rid of Pioli?

My opinion is yes to all 3. We obvisouly had a bad start to the year losing two of our main guys the first two game of the season and than losing our franchised QB a couple weeks ago. We are definitely not the same team that won the division last year

Your thoughst on my questions? Originally Posted by Oenghus
Turner Gill is looking.
Old Tyme yeah I know Turner is probably looking but he never really had a good two seasons at KU.

We are trying to be competitive not lose more games. Anybody but Hayley and Turner would be good.
I doubt they will fire Haley but this is the last year of his contract and there is a big difference between being fired and not getting a new contract. I would be surprised if he is here next year and if he is I will find another team to cheer for. They really need to bench Palko and try out Kyle Orton and I am sure they will in the next game. Palko had is chance to prove himself and he failed miserably. I mean seriously not a single touchdown in their losing streak and that all falls on him. I don't want Cassle back either because he is useless as well and I hope Orton gets a chance to prove himself and gets the job over Cassle next year.
All season long, the silly penalties, lack of discipline, quitting like Bowe did on the last INT. Maybe he gets it, maybe not, but he quit. It all reflects on the coaching staff.
Let's not get excited about the defense, not after 4 blowouts and the loss to a college quarterback. They still give up just enough plays to lose. Clowns still celebrate after a tackle or deflection as though they won the super bowl. Shouldn't be celebrating routine plays when you're 4-7.
Let's see what Orton can do. Still, it looks like that the winning streak earlier in the year was a major fluke and ruined our chances at a true franchise QB in drafting Luck, hopefully we can finally get a true franchise one instead of constant retreads from other organizations.
Let's see what Orton can do. Still, it looks like that the winning streak earlier in the year was a major fluke and ruined our chances at a true franchise QB in drafting Luck, hopefully we can finally get a true franchise one instead of constant retreads from other organizations. Originally Posted by Kaboom
Kaboom, I couldn't agree with you more on the winning streak it was a fluke just like last years season was a fluke as well. Not much changed from last year to this year in the way of personnel on the field. If I remember correctly the one major change was the offensive coordinator but if Weis made that big of a difference then maybe he instead of Haley should be given the credit for last season and maybe Weis instead of Haley should be head coach.
Over the last couple of years, there really hasn't been many (if any) quality wins over
top tier teams.

It's far easier going from 2-14 to 6-10, but the jump to 11-5 (not just for a season or two ) has to start with a quality QB

Cassel/Orton sure are not going to give us that jump.
I personally think Haley should be given one more year. It's not unusual for a team to step forward (last year) on a last place schedule then take a step back the next year on a 1st place schedule. In addition to that there have been lots of injuries to key players this year.

I don't know where the quarterback is going to come from but I agree Cassel/Orton isn't going to be the guys who take us there.
But some of those injuries could have been prevented like the one that happened during the last preseason game and that is all Haley's fault for playing one of their best players during that game. If you are not going to care about the preseason then why play your starters especially during the last game?

Here is an article which I find interesting http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-chiefs-moves because it seems like they are trying to blame everyone but Haley and Palko. Those two combined is the reason we are on our current losing streak.