Where to go in Rochester??

Hey guys,
I'm in Rochester this week and am wondering what are the best areas?
Any info would be appreciated.
Best area for what ? Dining , hotel stays , attractions ?
East end is popular area as is park ave for food and drinks. For hotels Henrietta (Jefferson road not Lehigh station)
Taint schitt to do... Enjoy ur free wifi and take yo ass to bed! Peace bebe
Best area for hotels with regards to LE and you guys being comfortable coming to
Hey guys,
I'm in Rochester this week and am wondering what are the best areas?
Any info would be appreciated. Originally Posted by KandyKhloee21
best I have no idea
now if you want to know the worse
bar's
restaurants
and hotels

give me a pm
I met a Roch. provider on Jefferson Rd a few months ago...Hurry-up & get back to Buffalo ..How bout them BILLS
i hope khloe has a fun time as well as a prrofitable stay in rochester. the odd thing is if her pics are trure i feel she may be amongst the most incredible looking providers in wny.

for a beauty that posts nearly every day on bp i think the only thing keeping her from being another naughty nikki or lee type legend is tcb skills

once i made an appointment called for directions no answer. tried a few days later got to second call [ drove to niagara falls] no answer. i gotta think 99 percent of men would love to explore her body and from the one review i read she seems like a really really nice person. while travelling to rochester may bring new customers i think just a bit more attention to tcb a bit more liberal menu [ dfk and bbbj] and perhaps a location a bit closer to buffalo and she might be the most in demand provider in wny.

anyways i truly hope roch works out well for her and i hope she becomes the shining star i think she could be
The best place to go if you're in Rochester?
Buffalo.
thanks for the info regarding tcb skills..I was planning to see her in the near future in Buff...I may think twice before wasting my time & fuel