Local story oops!

Heard a story on the radio today that made me laugh….Guy meets girl online, both used fake pics and fake info about each other……..They agreed to meet up at a hotel as they did at a certain time. Upon her opening the room door she was surprised to see her own father in law! I'm still laughing at that one, who is gonna say anything first when they both get home? lol
  • Gdguy
  • 10-26-2013, 01:36 PM
Thats awesome. Wish I was coming to their thanksgiving dinner.
Thats awesome. Wish I was coming to their thanksgiving dinner. Originally Posted by Gdguy
Should be interesting huh?
That is way to funny. I agree the holiday dinners are going to be a little awkward.
Great story.

The opera "Die Fledermaus" has a similar plot - except that it involves a husband trying to pick up his wife at a masked ball.
Great story.

The opera "Die Fledermaus" has a similar plot - except that it involves a husband and wife. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
I was away on business not afar from home and called a provider on bp…..I kinda thought she looked familiar in her pic but thought no more about it (ya know the little head thinking for ya now) she got to my room and I opened the door and low and behold it was a girl I went to school with Funny though I never could get in her pants back in school years back but that night let me tell you……...
I was away on business not afar from home and called a provider on bp…..I kinda thought she looked familiar in her pic but thought no more about it (ya know the little head thinking for ya now) she got to my room and I opened the door and low and behold it was a girl I went to school with Funny though I never could get in her pants back in school years back but that night let me tell you……... Originally Posted by Highwayman64
Probably would have cost less at school.

Of course, the Piña Colada incident.
Rats, what area was it where guy reviewed his x wife
KEEP IT IN THE FAMILY LOL
Of course, the Piña Colada incident. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Read my mind on that one

Internet shagging... What a crap shoot lmao
  • MC
  • 10-27-2013, 06:47 PM
Rats, what area was it where guy reviewed his x wife Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Ha, I tried looking for that once but couldn't find it anywhere.