[C] Who has the best photos? [P] Who is taking your photos?

I have noticed over the last couple of months that many of the photos that are being used as avatar or showcases for ladies are far from accurate as well as poorly taken. It makes me wonder if the photos are taken by children in some cases. As a businessman I would consider the photo to be one of the most important features of a showcase or advertisement for service.

1. Pimp
2. Client
3. Partner Provider
4. Studio
5. Self

Regardless of the situation for which your picture is taken...It needs to be remembered that while you may wish for reviews to state that you look better than your pictures... that your pictures are key in pulling in prospective clients as well. Choose your best features and tease them off... Dont be afraid to add in a prop like Jillian has done in the past with a sword (props show personality)...Use lighting to your advantage and remember that part of the reason many clients see a provider is the mystery of what is under those colorful and pleasantly textured panties...flaunting is good but teasing is better. Also...too many pictures can be a bad thing as well as too many of the same position... You want the guys to want more and call you... not jerk off before seeing you and lose the itch to touch and have you if even for a moment.

Personally though while many women have some good pictures in their mix... I feel that Tara and Aprill have great photo sets.
Ze came over and took some fun ones yesterday. Rolling around in the bed singing to Lorde..
Soon, coming soon!
Xx
I'm going to shamelessly plug my pic in here. I was feeling too good lol
I do love the pictures from all the beautiful ladies; but whenever Sweet.Treat or Jules Jaguar has a new avatar or posts a pic/ad... I'm not standing up or leaving my office for the next 30min or so!

Photography is one of the three most controversial subjects here. It's surprising, but many of the ladies here are quiet comfortable being nude or semi-nude with a client but are shy or self doubting in front of a camera. I've been trying to get one lady I know here to pose for me for years, she always responds, "I don't take good pictures". Then she smiles when I retort, "I know, so you should let ME take them!". :-) Oh well.

And many hobbyists are dubious if the pictures are too good, preferring noisy, poorly lit cell phone selfies as being more "real".

In the end WALDT.
I wish more girls posted pics like the one DallasTXBaby on this thread. Standing straight up with no angles while posing on front of a mirror. It's so simple and easy but most girls have 10 yr old blurry pics or an angled pic that's deceiving or just a pic of an ass or tits that looks like an ass that could be from anyone... You don't even need to be nude, a bikini pic is perfectly fine

Someone should make a full thread about this...
Well, those too . .

But she has much better skills (and knowledge) of photography that she is willing to admit to . . .

Flyer
Well, those too . .

But she has much better skills (and knowledge) of photography that she is willing to admit to . . .

Flyer Originally Posted by MooneyFlyer
Yes, myself and a few other ladies definitely agree with that statement!
There are several good photographers that are members here but I really like the ones taken by Ze. Can't wait to see yours Alyssa.
There are several good photographers that are members here but I really like the ones taken by Ze. Can't wait to see yours Alyssa. Originally Posted by Dittychaser
Shhhh... Let me whisper something in your ear.. Showcase.
Also under my handle.
I was super nervous, but it turned out to be lots of fun. Ze definitely knows what she's doing.
I'm planning to come back to Shreveport soon. And I'm planning on bringing her with me.... Xx
Originally Posted by dallastxbaby
Shit!!!
All of my pics.. here, on my website, and on my yahoo group....

Were all taken by Ze. We make it a point to take a new set every couple of months to keep them fresh and accurate. With the exception of my avatar... I don't do nudes... that particular shot was a concept shot that Ze wanted to duplicate (and did a great job of duplicating).
All of my pics.. here, on my website, and on my yahoo group....

Were all taken by Ze. We make it a point to take a new set every couple of months to keep them fresh and accurate. With the exception of my avatar... I don't do nudes... that particular shot was a concept shot that Ze wanted to duplicate (and did a great job of duplicating). Originally Posted by GracePreston
"and did a great job of duplicating" I second that with a double bump ..what an ass!!!
Originally Posted by dallastxbaby
I think I have a new crush!
Grace and Alyssa your pics look awesome! ) Ze does a great job!