Cast Your Ass in Plaster?

• EZ.
  • 10-21-2014, 06:26 PM
One of my good friends does nude photography. I admired his work at one of the strip clubs. These are very large pieces. I told one of the girls that I would like to cast her ass in plaster. She laughed but if I knew how to do that, it would be on my wall. I told a lady that I do some business with the same thing. People usually laugh when I say that but if I knew how ...it would be on the wall. Some of the providers I have met would definitely be on the wall.

Actually, I did take some Fine Arts classes when I was in college. I don't think ass casting was in the curriculum. I have done some Google searches and didn't find anything specific. I understand that plaster gets hot when it dries so I really need something else. Any artsy people out there?
  • jwood
  • 10-21-2014, 06:58 PM
The Plaster Casters, groupies in the late 60's early 70's, made plaster casts of Rock Stars cocks. So it's possible.
Try to track down the video (no longer on youtube due to copyright) of Stacy Keibler's ass being cast in plaster, it's from a few years ago. Even if there are no tips and tricks to doing what you want to do included in the video, trust me... it's worth it. Mmm hmmmm....
Medical casting plaster strips
One of my good friends does nude photography. I admired his work at one of the strip clubs. These are very large pieces. I told one of the girls that I would like to cast her ass in plaster. She laughed but if I knew how to do that, it would be on my wall. I told a lady that I do some business with the same thing. People usually laugh when I say that but if I knew how ...it would be on the wall. Some of the providers I have met would definitely be on the wall.

Actually, I did take some Fine Arts classes when I was in college. I don't think ass casting was in the curriculum. I have done some Google searches and didn't find anything specific. I understand that plaster gets hot when it dries so I really need something else. Any artsy people out there? Originally Posted by OldLRRP
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Plaste...y%27s-Derriere

There you go- with pictures.
  • EZ.
  • 10-22-2014, 04:28 PM
Thank you. I'm dangerous, now!
Typically, you make a mold of rubber then do a casting with that. That's how we did it when I modeled for dildos
  • EZ.
  • 10-22-2014, 07:49 PM
Typically, you make a mold of rubber then do a casting with that. That's how we did it when I modeled for dildos Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
I heard those were really popular with girls that wanted an intense orgasm but wanted to maintain their virginity.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.
That's the short of it, yes.
  • EZ.
  • 10-23-2014, 06:10 PM
Thanks to a PM, I found out they call this Life casting and there is an International Association. I'm not the lone pervert out here. He even gave me some links for instruction and supplies.

I was an Accounting/Finance major but took a bunch of Fine Arts classes in college.

Once you make the mold, you can make additional copies. You can tint the sculpture to look like brass or other materials.

Who (women only) has a fine ass the wants it forever immortalized?
Hmmm... Would you consider boobs or only asses?
Still waiting to do this! lol
  • EZ.
  • 10-24-2014, 05:11 AM
Still waiting to do this! lol Originally Posted by SamanthaFoxx
Hey dahl'n. Yes, and that was a fine ass. It has been a couple of months. Need to re-examine the goods.
  • EZ.
  • 10-24-2014, 05:14 AM
Hmmm... Would you consider boobs or only asses? Originally Posted by Dharma
I think boobs would be too difficult for a beginner.
Ive done plenty of body molds including paper mache and duct tape and a few of those clone a willys