arrgghh

I had to cancel a session with someone high on my TDL cuz the SO car breaks down...now I am stuck in the house (she took my car to work)...supa horny, and cant do a thang about it...sad day for.plove35
That sucks! I clicked here cause for a minute I was missing Talk Lika A Pirate day!
That sucks! I clicked here cause for a minute I was missing Talk Lika A Pirate day! Originally Posted by jimmylbob
You did. It was Sept. 19th.
That sucks! I clicked here cause for a minute I was missing Talk Lika A Pirate day! Originally Posted by jimmylbob
Ha...needed that laugh
Damn that sucks plove. Hopefully y'all can get together soon. Its sucks to be horny and lonely.
Uber
Damn that sucks plove. Hopefully y'all can get together soon. Its sucks to be horny and lonely. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Yup....it sure did
Damn that sucks plove. Hopefully y'all can get together soon. Its sucks to be horny and lonely. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Which is WHY that some of us are just a naughty phone call away!!!

Still .. broken down vehicle sucks. Been there.
  • djxk8
  • 10-06-2015, 10:42 AM
I had to cancel a session with someone high on my TDL cuz the SO car breaks down...now I am stuck in the house (she took my car to work)...supa horny, and cant do a thang about it...sad day for.plove35 Originally Posted by plove35
Did you not think to call Enterprise Car Rental - they will pick you up and drop you off afterwards - too late for now, but something to think of should it happen again.
Did you not think to call Enterprise Car Rental - they will pick you up and drop you off afterwards - too late for now, but something to think of should it happen again. Originally Posted by djxk8
I actually did...lol
Uber is your friend!!!!!!
Did she leave the lotion
Dang man, back in the day, in that situation, I walked, hitched, caught a bus. What ever. Today most want things to fall into their lap. Sad, Feds don't let Food Crads to be used by the bestest and oldest hobby ever. However Sanders may help you out.