If you could give yourself oral sex would you?

A good buddy of mine we had a conversation today about, if you could give yourself oral sex would you. Well I got to thinking about that and I said, well I do have great oral gifts with the ladies, so yes I would suck my own dick if I could, but unfortunately I can't reach mine lol. I was not blessed hung like some of you studs.

So if you ladies and gentlemen could give yourself oral pleasure, would you??
Fuck no you weirdo, I draw the line at jacking off...

And why would I when I enjoy paying cunts like you to suck me off?!
Fucked up !!!!
Fuck no you weirdo, I draw the line at jacking off...

And why would I when I enjoy paying cunts like you to suck me off?! Originally Posted by ManSlut
Well I wish I could then I wouldn't have to pay for it lol
Would you like to suck my dick, I may even wash that bitch up for you?
Would you like to suck my dick, I may even wash that bitch up for you? Originally Posted by ManSlut
No sorry boo, I'm only interested in sucking my own since it's mine. I can picture it though and I have to say I want be better than Nina the dick mapper, but I would certainly be in the race with hahah.
Silly negro - how'd you get access to the Internet?
Silly negro - how'd you get access to the Internet? Originally Posted by TheEccie214
That was not necessary, and very racist of you omg I'm so offended how could you Erica.
It should would make life easier and cheaper.

Just sayin'...
It should would make life easier and cheaper.

Just sayin'... Originally Posted by Billogoods
That's what I'm thinking
I don't believe I would. #1, I have no desire to have a cock in my mouth, not even my own. #2, even though I can give myself a hand job, and have done so many times, it's just better when someone else does it for me. And female hands are much softer than mine. And smaller so they make my dick look a little bigger in their hands.
I don't believe I would. #1, I have no desire to have a cock in my mouth, not even my own. #2, even though I can give myself a hand job, and have done so many times, it's just better when someone else does it for me. And female hands are much softer than mine. And smaller so they make my dick look a little bigger in their hands. Originally Posted by golforfish
Cool thanks for your post.
OP secretly homo? He wants to suck a dick.. Even if it's his own...

I got skills for days in the oral department....I could school your ass on proper dick sucking...too bad you can't reach yours
OP secretly homo? He wants to suck a dick.. Even if it's his own...

I got skills for days in the oral department....I could school your ass on proper dick sucking...too bad you can't reach yours Originally Posted by Analeese
No thank you I have heard how you suck and the view of it while you doing it geez, I'm not interested but thanks Lucy and nope mine don't come up to my mouth lol
Okay that's just some weird shit right there