Fort Smith?

Looking for hobby supply stores in Fort Smith! I need fun adult-themed stuff I’ll be able to use on my dates.

What are your favorite items for a provider to bring for hobby play? Appreciate any recommendations.

I’ll be shopping in Fort Smith tonight only!
Looking for hobby supply stores in Fort Smith! I need fun adult-themed stuff I’ll be able to use on my dates.

What are your favorite items for a provider to bring for hobby play? Appreciate any recommendations.

I’ll be shopping in Fort Smith tonight only! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

I think you need some Rubber Ducky vibrators! They come in a wide array of options now.

I'd have some more serious suggestions, but I'm honestly not sure what would be okay to post and not anymore within the rules.

I’ll be shopping in Fort Smith tonight only! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Ginger I have not had the pleasure to meet you in person, but if I ever do I would want you to bring your friend Jane. That is the item I day dream about. I read her profile and look at her pics and think she would be fascinating to be around.
Ginger I have not had the pleasure to meet you in person, but if I ever do I would want you to bring your friend Jane. That is the item I day dream about. I read her profile and look at her pics and think she would be fascinating to be around. Originally Posted by ContrarianThinker
Just let us know when! Springfield isn’t too far!