Happy Birthday VictoraLyn

Happy Birthday to my ATF Vikki

I hope this day goes perfect for you

Happy birthday to the sweetest girl on Eccie! You are a gem.
  • Mokoa
  • 06-19-2011, 12:17 AM

Here's to you!

Happy Birthday Muh Luv... I just got home and had a blast dancing with ya... Much Love!!!!
Happy birthday to a very sweet girl.
Happy Birthday Vicky, muah!
Happy B-Day you curve-a-liscious babe you...
Happy B-day Just made it home from the celebration. I hope you get some sleep soon since someone decided to take your side of the bed.
Happy b-day!!!
Happy B-day Just made it home from the celebration. I hope you get some sleep soon since someone decided to take your side of the bed. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
Guilty! sorry I stole your side Vikki. It must had been the Java? I woke up and there was a 1/2 nakkid "Cutie with a bootie" passed out right next to me. "Happy Fathers Day to me!"

Happy Birthday Muh Luv... I just got home and had a blast dancing with ya... Much Love!!!! Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Great to see you

Princess,

Hope your Birthday is magical! Keep wishing on that star and surrounding yourself with real friends.

I had a great time! Thank you
Happy Birthday Chica! Sorry I missed all the fun!
Happy Birthday, Vikki!
Happy Birthday!!!!
Guilty! sorry I stole your side Vikki. It must had been the Java? I woke up and there was a 1/2 nakkid "Cutie with a bootie" passed out right next to me. "Happy Fathers Day to me!" Originally Posted by CupOfJava
I knew when I met ya your momma did not raise no fool. That girl was not have nakkid she only had on lace panties. Yes that bootie was great and so were the boobies I got a real close up view. I also got a good streaming shot of both.
Happy Birthday Muh Luv... I just got home and had a blast dancing with ya... Much Love!!!! Originally Posted by Britttany_love

It was nice to meet you Brittany....