Ladies using cash app and/venmo

Okay, so I am sure there is another discussion out there regarding this. However, I can't seem to search for some reason on my phone and don't so this stuff through my laptop. here I am creating a discussion as to what ladies are here takile payment via app or even by credit card. Or perhaps any other way of payment. I've just been a position where I didn't want to go to the ATM so frequently but at the same time I would like to see you ladies but I don't always have cash. Just curious. Let me know I'm curious !
I TAKE CASH APP, ZELLE, PAY PAL, AMAZON/VISA GIFT CARDS,
I would HIGHLY advise against using Venom for lobbying. They often ban people and withhold funds for the slightest thing.
I take cash app and amazon gift cards. There are more options out there but those are the 2 that i trust and use frequently. last time i used paypal it held a portion and can take up to 7 days to transfer to my bank...no go
  • BLM69
  • 11-11-2018, 12:52 PM
I take cash app and amazon gift cards. There are more options out there but those are the 2 that i trust and use frequently. last time i used paypal it held a portion and can take up to 7 days to transfer to my bank...no go Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
Get a PayPal debit card to withdraw funds from any atm, they also offer instant transfers to your bank account

Remember that any payments received can be disputed and pulled back from your account up to 120 days later, guy could go on a 90 day binge of women and disappear like your $ will. This goes for payments sent as friends and family
Ladies should avoid all of the electronic payments because all of them the payer get the charge reversed. This means the lady got fucked two ways.

The problem with gift cards is that the fucktards do not activate or put enough fund on the card. Ladies cash is king.
I’ll take Venmo and gift cards.
  • BLM69
  • 11-12-2018, 07:05 AM
I was wrong when I posted that funds can be pulled back up to 120 days, it's up to 180 days!
You likely just gave a few fucktards an idea LOL.
  • BLM69
  • 11-12-2018, 07:35 AM
You likely just gave a few fucktards an idea LOL. Originally Posted by Tanky9999
Or warning ladies of the possibilities
  • jwood
  • 11-12-2018, 07:47 AM
I looked into cash app but you have to have a debit card to load money. I bought a prepaid and it wouldn't work. A debit card means giving away personal info and the SO seeing the transaction. What other ways can you load it?
  • BLM69
  • 11-12-2018, 07:53 AM
I looked into cash app but you have to have a debit card to load money. I bought a prepaid and it wouldn't work. A debit card means giving away personal info and the SO seeing the transaction. What other ways can you load it? Originally Posted by jwood
I have a few income options linked to different cards and cash transactions, try getting a PayPal card and tell the SO you're making eBay or Amazon purchases, also find stuff you're not using anymore and sell it online
I looked into cash app but you have to have a debit card to load money. I bought a prepaid and it wouldn't work. A debit card means giving away personal info and the SO seeing the transaction. What other ways can you load it? Originally Posted by jwood
It seems as this is the case but go ahead and open the account and skip the part about adding a debit card. Then somewhere you will see they offer a virtual card for now then also send you a Visa card by mail.

You may use any funds sent to you using the virtual visa card they provide, although you probably cant load anything until you get your personalized card in the mail. If im not mistaken, you can load or withdrawal using the card sent by mail.

Now, this is more ideal for both ladies and gents to avoid linking a real world debit account but maybe not so ideal if you forsee issues supplying your real world info for the personalized card.. Or receiving a suspicious card in the mail at home,
I love CashApp, fast and easy transaction.

Reverse transactions thru paypal, and closed accounts because of "suspicious activity" has been an issue for many providers so I would never even try it.
Many of us providers no longer accept PayPal due to the bs that comes with it. But I do however accept cash app and unopened gift cards w/ verification of course