Keeping it Real for the Romantic Mongers.

As a parallel to the "Would you marry your ATF" thread this is directed at the Providers specifically.

Question: Would you Tie the knot and Marry your ATF John Even If he were just your average Joe who makes less money than you currently earn on your own?

Ladies help these "falling stars" out with only "Honest" rather than "Marketing" responses please.

Hopelessly romantic mongers keep in mind that lack of response is the loudest and clearest response of all.
You aren't likely to get many honest replies to this question on eccie, ter, or any other place where providers assemble to advertise and sell their services. Just a friendly heads up. Every post a provider writes here is linked back to her working name and few girls will take the risk of rocking the boAt with a non standard answer. The standard answer is "of course I would marry a guy that can barely afford my fee as it is, I'm not in this for the money and I'm an old fashioned romantic at heart" or a variation on that. There actually are a few romantic at heart kinda girls here even but you won't be able to pick out the lies/marketing from the honesty so its a waste of time asking here.
Yes..I believe if you are in true real love then you don't need a whole lot of money..When I fall in love it is for what is inside the man not what he can provide for me with $$.. Hell even if he made ZERO money and we loved and cared for each other ..supported each other emotionally and mentally then I say that's all you need... When it comes down to it no amount of $$ can replace true honest love
You aren't likely to get many honest replies to this question on eccie, ter, or any other place where providers assemble to advertise and sell their services. Just a friendly heads up. Every post a provider writes here is linked back to her working name and few girls will take the risk of rocking the boAt with a non standard answer. The standard answer is "of course I would marry a guy that can barely afford my fee as it is, I'm not in this for the money and I'm an old fashioned romantic at heart" or a variation on that. There actually are a few romantic at heart kinda girls here even but you won't be able to pick out the lies/marketing from the honesty so its a waste of time asking here. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
  • Vyt
  • 07-04-2011, 02:01 PM
Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs

Once your tangible needs are met, then you have the luxury of pining after intangibles.

As mentioned in another thread, it also tends to be a mistake by some clients that providers are supermodels who love you just for who you are. While everyone likes being with people they get along with while working, do not forget that this *is* a job for them. Would you like to not get paid for showing up for work just because you like your coworkers?
when i fall in love its cuz what inside her...ME!!
..... so its a waste of time asking here. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy

Not a complete waste of time. Your response was extremely insightful and honest from a providers perspective thus making the thread worthy of it's posting . Could be interesting provided the Mongers don't turn it into the "other" thread.

@ Knotty
Again this is "Would Provider marry average John" out of love rather than the reverse.
Yes..I believe if you are in true real love then you don't need a whole lot of money..When I fall in love it is for what is inside the man not what he can provide for me with $$.. Hell even if he made ZERO money and we loved and cared for each other ..supported each other emotionally and mentally then I say that's all you need... When it comes down to it no amount of $$ can replace true honest love Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Thanks Vic

I am referring specifically to the Provider/John marriage scenario rather than someone you meet and fall for in the Civie world. Were you as well?
Thanks Vic

I am referring specifically to the Provider/John marriage scenario rather than someone you meet and fall for in the Civie world. Were you as well? Originally Posted by Codybeast
Yes I was speaking of the Provider/John marriage scenario but in the dong run I guess it shouldnt matter if it is civie or hobbie world.Love and respect not money should be why marriage takes place
As a parallel to the "Would you marry your ATF" thread this is directed at the Providers specifically.

Question: Would you Tie the knot and Marry your ATF John Even If he were just your average Joe who makes less money than you currently earn on your own?

Ladies help these "falling stars" out with only "Honest" rather than "Marketing" responses please.

Hopelessly romantic mongers keep in mind that lack of response is the loudest and clearest response of all. Originally Posted by Codybeast

OMG, that would be a breath of fresh air!! Is that even possible? LOL there is no truth to most of the providers responses, they are just marketing ploys. Once in awhile you'll see a provider with an actual SPINE who speaks her mind. But not often.

ON TOPIC: I fell madly in love with a client who also fell in love with me. He chose his marriage because he didn't think I would give up the biz for him. I didn't communicate my feelings, actually, because I was unsure of many things. So I let him go. I thought it was for the best. I still think about him from time to time. Maybe I'm still in love, I don't know. I have problems with communicating my feelings when I'm in love, I've always been that way. Who knows what would have happened if I was more ambitious with the object of my offection. IN the end, I think I made the right move because it doesn't feel right settling down with someone who knows my deep, dark, secret.
lol "dong" run? freudian slip?

I fell madly in love with a client who also fell in love with me. He chose his marriage because he didn't think I would give up the biz for him. I didn't communicate my feelings, actually, because I was unsure of many things. So I let him go. I thought it was for the best. I still think about him from time to time. Maybe I'm still in love, I don't know. I have problems with communicating my feelings when I'm in love, I've always been that way. Who knows what would have happened if I was more ambitious with the object of my offection. IN the end, I think I made the right move because it doesn't feel right settling down with someone who knows my deep, dark, secret. Originally Posted by incognito isis
Thanks Incognito
Question: So you would have married him knowing he left his marriage for a provider and could do it again? After all he once fell in love with his wife.
Freudian slip? lol
Doh! Knotty you beat me to the punch. Originally Posted by Codybeast
Guess so.. My mind must be in the gutter today..

New 4th of July event for Providers The Dong Run
  • Haley
  • 07-04-2011, 07:53 PM
I think several providers would consider marrying their ATF, if there was mutual chemistry on both sides. Regarding the financial aspect, I would want to be able to maintain the same standard of living, regardless of the means ( via hobbyland , husband, or civie job). Therefore, it would depend on weather or not he could still provide of comfortable life for me when I left the business. If he couldn’t well…he may have a to a hard sell to make.
I think several providers would consider marrying their ATF, if there was mutual chemistry on both sides. Regarding the financial aspect, I would want to be able to maintain the same standard of living, regardless of the means ( via hobbyland , husband, or civie job). Therefore, it would depend on weather or not he could still provide of comfortable life for me when I left the business. If he couldn’t well…he may have a to a hard sell to make. Originally Posted by Haley
Haley,

I had to be under you again. Love the avatar. I need to see you soon.....

Sixx