Wow you got to see this shit!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=251503

See, I knew they didn't like us. Except for me because I am a sweetheart with a big cock! It looks like these are from two or three separate girls.

I am a retired provider, as such, I now have nothing to lose by sharing my true feelings. I hit rock bottom as a direct result of this business. Before I started this business I was a happy average working person. Yes, this retired hooktard actually has skills besides sucking your disgusting cocks.

In the beginning the clients were bearable, sometimes enjoyable, because they were respectful. No, I am not just jaded. You hobbyists have become worse and worse.

I do know that I entered this business of my own free will. BUT really I did not. If it had not have been for extenuating financial circumstances I would have never subjected myself to this world of hell. And some of you sick fucks brag about taking advantage of our poor economic status. Most girls would probably say the same. Although, they can't say it, because they would lose business. Some will say I love my job, but it's only self promotion. There is only a small percentage of women who actually like you ass holes. What makes me and alot of girls sick about you hobbyists is the fact that we give so much of ourselves, and you treat us like we are sub human. You push our boundaries, degrade us, and review us like we are some piece of meat or trash. You take advantage of the fact we are reviewed, so you can get the most out of us like we are some non living product.

If that's not bad enough we see the constant chest beating, egomaniac misogynists reminding us everyday that we are not good enough, not talented enough, not smart enough. not skinny enough, not pretty enough. And you wonder why the fuck we become jaded. You hobbyists always crack jokes about our intelligence and our mental health. I am here to tell you most providers were probably okay before they were subjected to the hobby. AND I KNOW NO ONE MADE US, BUT most of us had extenuating circumstances to come here.

Let me tell you a little secret: You are a fucking joke if you really believe we like you and want to have sex with you!

I am here to tell you that most of these women hate you, hate your breathe, your touch, and your unwanted kisses. We count every minute until you are out the door, so we can scrub your stinch off. Quite a few of us have homicidal thoughts when your stinky fat asses are sweating all over us. There should be at least some common fucking decency that it is an exchange, and leave it at that. But no you guys constantly pick and tear us apart like vultures. Do we really deserve that, because we are sex workers? We are mothers, daughters, and sisters, not some piece of meat that deserves to suffer mental anguish at your hands, because you are above us. You all have sucked the life and happiness right out of me, and I never want to see any of you again.

To all the decent men who treat us with respect I do not put you in the same category with all the others. Thank you for a compliment, human decency, respect, and considering the needs and wants of your provider.

Austin/San Antonio Thank you so very much. That fucking felt great!
  • Vyt
  • 07-04-2011, 02:40 PM
You're right, that's not from the same person. It's selectively edited by someone with a pretty clear agenda.
if you read the entire post (click the link) its fairly obvious who this is, put 2 and 2 together
FYI..... The Email is from a RETIRED Provider, not a BANNED Provider......

But includes the words of a 2nd RETIRED Provider......

I'm all about accurate information........ These are the words of TWO SEPARATE but well thought of ladies that chose to leave....

No conspiracy here....

But... written at different times.... by different ladies... with different passion.....
With the rapid rate at which information seems to be exchanged and shared on this site, I wish I had found my way to it sooner. Many members appear to be quite knowledgeable about the state of the forum and each other.

I hope that the retiring ladies find happiness. Selfishly, I hope that not all ladies feel the same way about their choice in career. It was wishful thinking that I could allow myself to be blinded by the fantasy entirely.
It was wishful thinking that I could allow myself to be blinded by the fantasy entirely. Originally Posted by PDoktor

"Some tend to forget that our time with them is a Hobby. Their time with us is a BUSINESS! Don't get caught up in the illusion."

Been reminding people of that for almost 11 years now....

And Yes... These sites provide invaluable information........ Some of it on the board in public view and much more behind the scenes which you will learn as you network and develop relationships with other hobbyists whose interests mirror yours.
These ladies would be cheered up by a nice warm creampie. You know that sperm releases happy chemicals in a woman's brain? This is why I give creampies to all the ladies. A lot of these girls have lived rough lives, its the least I can do!
LOL

These ladies would be cheered up by a nice warm creampie. You know that sperm releases happy chemicals in a woman's brain? This is why I give creampies to all the ladies. A lot of these girls have lived rough lives, its the least I can do! Originally Posted by CrazyTrini85
These ladies would be cheered up by a nice warm creampie. You know that sperm releases happy chemicals in a woman's brain? This is why I give creampies to all the ladies. A lot of these girls have lived rough lives, its the least I can do! Originally Posted by CrazyTrini85
Crazy Trini you are crazy!!!
Aren't you the gentleman.

"See, I knew they didn't like us. Except for me because I am a sweetheart with a big cock!"

Priceless.
  • Vyt
  • 07-04-2011, 10:39 PM
I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but most providers have a preference for clients with tiny penises with premature ejaculation issues.
They always try to hurt us and break our heartz on the way out....
OP of the linked OP needs counseling, badly.
I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but most providers have a preference for clients with tiny penises with premature ejaculation issues. Originally Posted by Vyt
What happens to my ranking if I can add erectile non-getta to my prematurely ejaculating tiny....nay minuscule man meat?

Will I finally get my Tee-shirt?

Or will I get a bladder infection that makes me go (wait for it.....)
Wee, Wee, Wee, All the way home?

Or a Wee-shirt?