Back from Vegas

I just got back from Sin City for a vacation... And I found that the hobby is such a trip there.... South Vegas Is topless only.. Where North Vegas is all nude.... The only hobby girls were in my hotel in south Vegas. When I went to North Vegas Near Fremont Street, They were all over in one night I fucked my dick raw with girls that all looked like models young and fine..On the next night my homeboy said maybe we should hit the strip clubs to save money (ha ha ha) yea right... In the strip club down from Treasure Island. $1.00 drinks no cover with out of state license. It started with lap dances that I never payed for. and ended with my homeboy filming me on his phone fucking one girl in her ass and her eating his girls pussy.. in the club mind you all for a few hundred dollars.. and lots of drinks payed for people in the club.. After the club we went to do some gambling lost more money at the tables that night than spent on pussy in the trip.... Now back home in Austin ... and everytime i close my eyes its like a dream... When I open my eyes.. The hobby in Austin sucks..
My plane was 550 and the hotel for 6 nights was 700 for a total of 1250.

Save your money all year and take 5000 or more and you will fuck and party like no one. and you will never have better time.. I will be going back next year.. same time because my company shuts down for two weeks....
Hmmmmmmmmmm very interesting. Hope this bisexual woman has half as much fun when I visit on the 14ht lol.
  • Trip
  • 07-07-2011, 09:57 AM
+1 Trip,, Vegas and cheap pussy does not go hand in hand...but who knows could have gotten lucky?
+1 Trip,, Vegas and cheap pussy does not go hand in hand...but who knows could have gotten lucky? Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
I've never been in Vegas for pussy but I'm with you -- thought it was more expensive than most places in the U.S. But as you said, anyone can get lucky.
  • Trip
  • 07-07-2011, 05:26 PM
South Vegas Is topless only.. Where North Vegas is all nude. Originally Posted by blueball5

In the strip club down from Treasure Island. $1.00 drinks no cover with out of state license. Originally Posted by blueball5

It started with lap dances that I never payed for. and ended with my homeboy filming me on his phone fucking one girl in her ass and her eating his girls pussy.. in the club mind you. Originally Posted by blueball5

and lots of drinks payed for people in the club. Originally Posted by blueball5

The hobby in Austin sucks. Originally Posted by blueball5
Which MythBusters episode was this?

My plane was 550 and the hotel for 6 nights was 700 for a total of 1250.

Save your money all year and take 5000 or more and you will fuck and party like no one. and you will never have better time.. I will be going back next year.. same time because my company shuts down for two weeks.... Originally Posted by blueball5
glad you had a good time there!

for $5k though, even in shitty Austin (lol) you could find a bunch of girls. even at 300 per chick that's 16 girls! and 200 dollars left for meals and condoms!