I'd still be a "Virgin" if it wasn't for hobbying

Just curious to see how many other guys this is the case for. Or does anyone consider P4P sex doesn't count for losing your "true virginity"?
I've always wondered how many virgins that providers have encountered in their careers. I can't imagine many guys would want to lose it like that. You may not think that there's any other way, but trust me... EVERYBODY gets laid eventually
I would say count it. But I don't think I would announce it to the world. Did you have fun though?
I find the title of the thread very sad...... Then again I constantly remind some of the strippers that if it were not for hookers and strippers that half the guys that frequent those place would have no women in their life.

The hobby has always been like a great appetizer or desert to me..... But the real sustenance comes from the main course which has always been rooted in personal relationships.
Though I didn't take it, my ATF told me he lost his virginity to a provider. I don't know whether it counts as "loosing your 'true virginity'" but I'd say so.