Joey Bribes destroyed peace in the Middle East in 4 months

https://t.me/Q_Tel411/5681

Just like he’s destroying America

MAY 11, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

When I was in office we were known as the Peace Presidency, because Israel’s adversaries knew that the United States stood strongly with Israel and there would be swift retribution if Israel was attacked. Under Biden, the world is getting more violent and more unstable because Biden’s weakness and lack of support for Israel is leading to new attacks on our allies. America must always stand with Israel and make clear that the Palestinians must end the violence, terror, and rocket attacks, and make clear that the U.S. will always strongly support Israel’s right to defend itself. Unbelievably, Democrats also continue to stand by crazed anti-American Rep. Ilhan Omar, and others, who savagely attack Israel while they are under terrorist assault.

###

Note: All updates are now available in real-time at: https://T45.LIVE
China joe doesn’t know where the Middle East is

Most days…
That's what I expect from the establishment - peace isn't good for business
That's what I expect from the establishment - peace isn't good for business Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Looks like the good ole days are back.
That's what I expect from the establishment - peace isn't good for business Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Yep just like carter fucked Iranian people
Not supporting Isreal is gonna be well problems for puddens
Not supporting Isreal is gonna be well problems for puddens Originally Posted by rexdutchman
What language is this?
omar is of course supporting hamas and condemning any Israeli actions!

Meanwhile Israel is whipping the infidels!
Why does this have anything to do with us? Why are we worried about Israel? Why do we need to get involved?
Why does this have anything to do with us? Why are we worried about Israel? Why do we need to get involved? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
So you don't like Jewish people either. More and more like Hitler!

You are clearly a racist.
Yea. I'm pretty racist. I'm also black, though, and I'm gay. So, it's cool.
Only the ruling class can be racist. This is basic race theory. You need to be educated.
Yea. I'm pretty racist. I'm also black, though, and I'm gay. So, it's cool. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
So you actually believe that if you're "Black" you can't be a racist? And you also believe that "gay" people can't be a racist?

Is that how you evade the consequences of your "dislike" of Jewish people?

At least you admit you are a racist, Black, gay guy! Step 1 in the 12 step program to becoming nonracist. Admission, and acceptance of guilt.
Only the ruling class can be racist. This is basic race theory. You need to be educated. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
I really see you struggle with avoiding your own responsibility.

I've no doubt more education than you! In fact I've probably taught more education than you've sat through. But I can appreciate your failed effort to be dismissive, even if you're a racist, Black, Gay guy. There are actually a lot of nice Jewish people, who would no doubt defend your freedom of speech.

I know one myself, and have met a lot more.