I'm not supposed to be answering questions

Yes ladies and gentlemen, that is what the President of the United States just said to the American people admitting that he has been told what he can and can't say by his handlers.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2021/05/12/with-many-crises-raging-biden-says-he-shouldnt-be-answering-questions-n2589344

With Many Crises Raging, Biden Says He Isn't 'Supposed to Answer Questions'

Americans in 17 states are having trouble finding gasoline after a cyberattack on the Colonial Pipeline system, Hamas (backed by Iran) is waging a full scale rocket war in Israel, inflation is rising and during an event at the White House today, President Joe Biden said he shouldn't be answering questions from reporters.
President Biden goes to leave the lectern after a press conference but comes back, "I'm not supposed to be answering all these questions. I'm supposed to leave."

At the end, Biden does walk away from a question about Americans' concerns over rising inflation.
Just last week, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki told CNN's David Axelrod that her team encourages Biden not to answer questions from the press corps. Since taking office 112 days ago, Biden has only done one formal press conference.
"That is not something we recommend. In fact, a lot of times, we say 'don’t take questions,'" Psaki said. "But he's going to do what he wants to do because he's the president of the United States."

Thank GOD for president Not T R U M P
Makes you wonder who is really controlling things?
President Biden goes to leave the lectern after a press conference but comes back, "I'm not supposed to be answering all these questions. I'm supposed to leave." Originally Posted by HedonistForever

what a strange comment to make.
what a strange comment to make. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
... and one he was not supposed to make.

At some point one has to evaluate how much is natural damage and how much is pharmaceutically induced. It reminds me of Martha Mitchell, the wife of John Mitchell. A convenient demise.
The really sad thing is about 60% of the American people see nothing wrong.

They have their smart phone and stimulus money. That’s all they need.
Clearly the Zombiden is aware he's bern bitten.
Yes ladies and gentlemen, that is what the President of the United States just said to the American people admitting that he has been told what he can and can't say by his handlers.

...President Biden goes to leave the lectern after a press conference but comes back, "I'm not supposed to be answering all these questions. I'm supposed to leave."

At the end, Biden does walk away from a question about Americans' concerns over rising inflation..... Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Biden's has said this before and we've mentioned it in these forums. Strangely the progtrolls have not responded other than to say "DRUMPF!"

What Biden is saying is "I'm not really the President."

His Teleprompter reading is really causing him eyestrain. Yesterday I though he was going to stroke out. His squinting and dementia was apparent.

Makes you wonder who is really controlling things? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Technically his chief of staff and his inner circle are controlling things. Where they get their marching orders is another question.

Have you noticed the Dims have dropped giving Puerto Rico statehood? The PRs don't want the pay cut.
Puddens been told not to
Makes you wonder who is really controlling things? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Well one thing for sure it isn't Biden. He probably can't control his bowels.
https://t.me/ICONS2021/6865 Originally Posted by bambino
Biden has advisors just like most people in his position. They told him that taking questions was ill advised. So he followed their advice and stopped taking questions. That doesn't mean that anyone is controlling him nor does it mean that he has dementia or any other age related illness. Saying otherwise is disingenuous and just plain mean.
Biden has advisors just like most people in his position. They told him that taking questions was ill advised. So he followed their advice and stopped taking questions. That doesn't mean that anyone is controlling him nor does it mean that he has dementia or any other age related illness. Saying otherwise is disingenuous and just plain mean. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

yes. it does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAyuM9s44jE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q27b6oONaNQ