Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://bunny-massage.business.site/...edium=referral
Activities: Massage+
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length blk
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Slim,5'5"ish. Plain, no curves
Recommendation: No
Damn. You had me believing she was going to come back in the 9th......
The teasing with her nails was nice. Reminded me of the skinny gal that used to run Beijing. I thought she would at least go for the single. But, she stepped out of the box.
She is part of the group on Facebook with Amy and Lili that teases guys talking about penis sizes and how well that hands would feel on your body
What's the name of the FB Group? That'd be good to check out.
@billo yeah bro i went there amonth ago was pissed off lol wasnt even a good massage i saw another gal by the name lyla same thing no touchy so i wont be backy
Yeah. And, I didn't get PA credit either. "No activities".

Total waste of time & money.
Damn it man sorry that happend to you brotha just gotta charge it to the game thats what i do���� seems alot of amps sketched out since new law went in effect �� making it not as easy as once was for us hobbyists
Yep. And, I fear the gals that go above and beyond are gonna disappear from all the press they get.

Fortunately, the local busts are only getting them for license or code violations. I saw some county in FL raided four spas (Asian spas only) & all they got was one gal without a valid license. Sheriff said they got a tip that they were selling sex.

Why don't they raid some of the other spas, where American gals charge you $120-$200, for a 50 min massage, to get you up & then try to sell you a membership? That's felony theft, isn't it?

Oh, well. Now, you know about Bunny.

BillO says Hell, No.
Yeah bunny is part of a DFW singles fb group where she heavily promotes her “services”. Damn, I was really hoping the place they opened up was servicing but now this sucks. Haha
Again, what is the name of this FB group?

Why don't they raid some of the other spas, where American gals charge you $120-$200, for a 50 min massage, to get you up & then try to sell you a membership? That's felony theft, isn't it?
Originally Posted by Billogoods
Maybe they pick and choose. Maybe they feel that Asian spas are more connected to trafficking than the American businesses. That is the narrative. Doesn't seem fair and I feel that the vast majority of Asian spas have nothing to do with trafficking. Just people trying to make a living.
Again, what is the name of this FB group? Originally Posted by Billogoods

I searched for bunny massage and found them on facebook. Not sure of the group name that posted is referring to
I never did get a response about the FB Group.
  • GregN
  • 02-18-2022, 04:19 PM