City: Plano
State: Texas
Email Address: None
URL / Website: 88footspa.business.site
Activities: FBSM+ see ROS
Hair Length and Color: Black medium - long was tied up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Typical MILF sub amp look. Medium build. Probably 5’1-5’3 about 140-150lbs. She not fat but does have some rolls. Natural Cs with bolt ons. Wore cutoff jean shorts and t shirt.
Recommendation: Yes
Ángela does not have C breasts and does not weigh 140 to 150 lbs maybe 120 and great body Must of seen other girl working there part time. Did she tell you she was Angela or did you just assume
Sounds Like They Pulled A Switch On You .....
  • wiid
  • 08-04-2022, 08:06 AM
Sounds Like They Pulled A Switch On You ..... Originally Posted by baddboyy129b
I went to check out Angela and same thing happened. Couldn’t figure out the hype over her and why descriptions were so off. Lady confirmed she was Angela, but she was not fit and had a small belly and saggy b cups. She tried snatched money out of my hand when I went to pay her and tried to take an addition 40 after we agreed on a set amount.

Regardless, the real Angela needs to be informed, because this lady is costing Angela business and bad reviews
  • AP51
  • 08-04-2022, 08:25 AM
You definitely got the other girl. Talked with Angela yesterday and that girl was fired when she found out what she was doing.
Wow. Dam bait and switched me.
There is also Anna (i think) who matches the description you said, but she wasn't in 40s. Angela offered to do 4 hands if I wanted to try her out as she is new. Agree with other posters that Angela is nice piece of cake even though she is pretty flat
Angela has a pretty face, very toned, nice legs, 120# at most and about an A cup.

Sounds like you got duped. I have had girls attempt that on me before on places I was returning to. Sometimes I have to turn and start walking out before they will admit the other one exists. then they will try to say the girl you want is busy even if she isn’t. if she isn’t available I will ask to come back later.

I have had good luck with texting the number before going over and setting a time if she isn’t immediately available.
  • btbb
  • 08-10-2022, 10:56 AM
"Natural Cs with bolt ons."
Isn't it usually either or???