Do You Like WombRaider

You know, the asshat we know and love as WormRaper/Undercunt.
Is this the substance and debate you were talking about? Hypocrite.
  • DSK
  • 06-07-2015, 02:37 AM
Is this the substance and debate you were talking about? Hypocrite. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Why do you have an agenda to get almost everyone to dislike you?
Why do you have an agenda to get almost everyone to dislike you? Originally Posted by DSK
Who said it was an agenda? That's the problem with a lot of conservatives. Everything is an agenda or a conspiracy. Somethings just are, nothing more to it.
That's the problem with a lot of conservatives. Everything is an agenda or a conspiracy. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You mean like "the great right-wing conspiracy" ... about Hillarious's husband getting his knob polished in "the People's House" ... while she was in the other side of the house? Like that "conspiracy"?

That the problem with a lot of liberals. Everything is an agenda or a conspiracy!

And that usually has to do with those pesky "conservatives" who believe in God.
we know and love Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

It appears that COIdiot has openly confessed that he "knows and loves" WombRaider.

Does his ATF, "Sweet Ass" IIFFYIdiot, know that COIdiot is also in "love" with another guy?

"Sweet Ass" IIFFY is going to be jealous!
You know, the asshat we know and love as WormRaper/Undercunt. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You all must love him as 3/4 of the threads are all about him, usually by people who claim they have him on ignore. It is entertaining watching you flailing away at him, as he is dominating the forum. Other than that I don't give a shit either way.
He's a troll............
  • DSK
  • 06-07-2015, 06:36 AM
Who said it was an agenda? That's the problem with a lot of conservatives. Everything is an agenda or a conspiracy. Somethings just are, nothing more to it. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Your friend WE1911 throws around the word "agenda" far more than anyone else - and he is a flaming left wing affirmative action advocating government interventionist.
..as he is dominating the forum. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
About like the "dominate" odor in a Chem-Can in Mid-August.....

.... within an hour or two of the Taco Truck pulling away.
I usually do not like singling out a poster or censoring free speach. I usually stick up for others who have opposing views and respect most of them.

But it's very hard to tolerate rudeness, disguised bigotry and his congenital lying.

He's nothing but a self absorbed jackass.
  • WTF
  • 06-07-2015, 07:44 AM
I usually do not like singling out a poster or censoring free speach. I usually stick up for others who have opposing views and respect most of them.

But it's very hard to tolerate rudeness, disguised bigotry and his congenital lying.

He's nothing but a self absorbed jackass. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Enough about you....what about WombRaider?

They must hate him as well.

He's nothing but a self absorbed jackass. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
This thread is not about Obaminable. FYI.

Oh, wait. I'm sorry. It's about "Want-a-be-a-Womb" ... aka jackass.
  • WTF
  • 06-07-2015, 07:46 AM
You know, the asshat we know and love as WormRaper/Undercunt. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Seriously, you have a poll about whether we like another member? Are you gay or what?