Visiting Omaha, looking for recommendations!

What's up Omaha! I'll be visiting from this Sunday through Tuesday and looking for recommendations. I've looked through all the reviews over the last couple months and there definitely seem to be some local favorites so just looking for help narrowing down.

From what I can tell, Gia, Bliss and Lexi are the most reviewed recently. If you had to pick (feel free to DM as to not offend any of them) who would you go with? Is there anyone I'm missing?

Also, ladies, if interested please PM me and tell me about you!

Thanks all!!
Why pick? All 3 are pretty highly rated and it seems you are here 3 days!
Really more about your personal tastes and the variety you like than anything else. Those 3 all are great if treated with respect, but sometimes personalities just don't mesh as well know matter how nice and respectful both people are, so that is why YMMV is always at play.
Understood! I've been hobbying for a while now, around the world, and I've had great luck at meshing with the girls I've met. So I think any of them we would mesh just fine. But, thanks for the input!
I heard Bliss gives bomb.com BJs .

. No matter what choice u make tho ....your leaving with a smile
Lol, I haven't heard bomb.com used in a minute! ��

And how'd you know BJs are the top interest of mine? �� That's great Intel!
offend a whore? LMAO!

If you are looking for the most used then those 3 you mentioned top it. Alexis would round out the top 4.
offend a whore? LMAO!

If you are looking for the most used then those 3 you mentioned top it. Alexis would round out the top 4. Originally Posted by DTickler
sad face..I wont be there till first of June!

But ladies mentioned are ALL awesome choices!

Lexi is a fave of mine cause she lets me spank the sexy ass!!!

have fun!
I heard Bliss gives bomb.com BJs .

. No matter what choice u make tho ....your leaving with a smile Originally Posted by Lolove
Yes, Lolove has attained ninja level skills at BJ’s, and other things too! I need to make an appointment.......