How do you ask a provider to...

Do something out of the ordinary?

Here's my situation: I pretty much enjoy the same type of sessions with every provider that I've ever seen.

Some talking foreplay the fun stuff (twice if I'm up for it) a little more conversation and then we part ways. Every now and then a provider surprises me with a twist a wasn't expecting like asking asking for CIM or a third go round. One time, I went in for what I figured was a FBSM and as I was on my stomach, I felt my legs being spread apart and the lady began using tounge back there. It took me totally by surprise A) because it had never happened before and B) because I loved it.

Now, i'll do that to a woman if we've showered and we're in a certain numerical position that allows me to do so, but I just don't know how to ask for that ahead of time.

Ladies always ask: "what would you like to do" but in some ways it kills the mood for me because then I feel like I'm ordering from a menu and I'm just giving her a checklist to go by. So how's the best way to bring those things up?

Ladies? Any advice? And if you do offer that service, please PM

Now, let me add that I ALWAYS shower before I arrive to a meeting and if ones available at the meeting spot, I'll shower again.
Never hurts to just ask. If you check out ladies p411 profiles many list what activities they enjoy.
I say just ask in a polite gentleman like manner...the worst that can happen is you get a no.
After you've arrived NOT BEFORE....just ask her if she does/likes rimming? And if so, giving/receiving or both, just be straightforward about it...
Yeah, I agree with all of the above, just ask in a pleasant, straightforward fashion, but try not to be too weird. It's one thing to be boyishly awkward, it's another to stare someone down, haha.

Don't wait until they ask, it's a GFE, bring it up naturally. And if you don't want to bring it up yourself, then simply don't get the "off a menu" feeling when they ask.
After you've arrived NOT BEFORE....just ask her if she does/likes rimming? And if so, giving/receiving or both, just be straightforward about it... Originally Posted by Valerie
So just to add to this thread, if money and sex (of any type) are mentioned even during a visit, don't be surprised if a lady shows you the door or freaks out in some way.

Some things are YMMV, and just because someone reviewed a lady and said "she did x,y,z during the visit" doesn't necessarily mean that is what she does with everyone.

I was just talking with an attorney friend the other day, he pointed out that some of the things that can get a lady into trouble are money exchanged and discussions of sex during a visit, and "upselling", meaning, during the "fun" part of the visit, a guy says "will you do x,y,z for me"? and the lady says "ok, but it will cost an extra.. "
I say just ask in a polite gentleman like manner...the worst that can happen is you get a no. Originally Posted by alecia

Timing is everthing . . . Ask before you are on your stomach and she spreads your legs . . . A lot of bad things can happen in that position.
Grab your balls and just ask.......

under you again....sigh*

muah
Grab your balls and just ask....... Originally Posted by babydollsnow
That was the best answer in the history of ever.

well i say what the hell be yourself an ask for what you want that way you both have a better understanding
  • Dad
  • 06-18-2011, 02:23 PM
Just tell her your handle is john353!
Just to be very clear on a few points here...
1) Your attorney friend should have pointed out the following:
You can talk about sex... all you want.
You can talk about money...all you want.
YOU CANNOT TALK ABOUT SEX FOR MONEY.!!

You can say you like any kind of sex, he can ask if you like any kind of sex until the judge dies of boredom.
But if you UPSELL...you are busted...or he is if he agrees.

Also, keep in mind, if he, or she is LE...you will not beat the ride, but you may beat the rap in court.
When the actual words that were said are reviewed in court...it must be an agreement to perform for money or value.

Oh yeah, if you hear someone say something like "Nodding your head is considered assent" you should have high confidence that you are being recorded.

2) If a guy posts a review that you do CIMNQNS for him...and you decide you don't offer that service to others...you will have a lot of unhappy former clients. THAT IS YOUR ADVERTISING. Work with each client to be sure they only say what you wish.

So just to add to this thread, if money and sex (of any type) are mentioned even during a visit, don't be surprised if a lady shows you the door or freaks out in some way.

Some things are YMMV, and just because someone reviewed a lady and said "she did x,y,z during the visit" doesn't necessarily mean that is what she does with everyone.

I was just talking with an attorney friend the other day, he pointed out that some of the things that can get a lady into trouble are money exchanged and discussions of sex during a visit, and "upselling", meaning, during the "fun" part of the visit, a guy says "will you do x,y,z for me"? and the lady says "ok, but it will cost an extra.. " Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
Being fairly new to the hobby and only seeing a few providers. I have the same problem when it comes to asking questions about services. For one Im still unsure of what would be considered as rude when asking. I like to make sure she enjoys it as well because seeing her get excited get me more excited. So should I just ask what are her limits are or just wait for some crazy moment to stop and ask.
Just go slow and make it enjoyable, if she doesn't want whatever it is she has time to offer an alternative
I would suggest do your homework if it’s really important to you. I love ass play and almost assume all my partners will. If they don’t, they’ll let me know . Asking never hurts or you could just cover it with dirty talk – that’s always a hot option.