Just wondering

Guys, have you ever been with a woman so FAT, you could not get ur weenie into her, because it would not reach?
That would be a sight! I have been with a guy so fat that we couldnt seem to uummm...work it out. However the bigger guys are always sweeter!!
Fucking Hilarious. Never fucked a woman that big.. But I've taken a few grenade blowjobs before.
ALecia, I would think that happens alot. The difference is, a woman can still use her hand or mouth, to get the guy off. Well, unless he is really really big and little at the same time?
Have had a man so fat and pee pee so small that you had to push it out like a little button!!
Have had a man so fat and pee pee so small that you had to push it out like a little button!! Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)
But did you still have fun?
But did you still have fun? Originally Posted by DaChef
In this particular instance, NO! But I will say it was largely in part of his lack of hygiene.

I have met many men of all shapes and sizes and in no way do I discriminate. That was a few years back, while working at an AMP....completely different meeting men from the board vs. a walk in off the street.
  • Dad
  • 06-21-2011, 01:04 AM
OMG... That gives a new meaning to a provider saying... "I gotcha coverd!"
Have had a man so fat and pee pee so small that you had to push it out like a little button!! Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)
Us guys love nothing better than to have you providers press our buttons!
LMaO
Let me first say that I am not a chubby chaser. But, back when I was dating a lot, if a woman had a nice disposition, was fun to be with, and had no hygene problems, I would go out with her regardless of her body type. There was never a problem of being physically able to achieve penetration. The fat tissue does not accumulate on the vulva. It accumulates on the belly above the vulva, thighs and to a limited extent in other areas. When a big girl is in a reclining position her belly normally flattens out quite a bit and does not get in the way. Misionary, and standing missionary are the way to go in this situation. Be openminded and enjoy life!
Well put JM. The large lady enjoys it and often doesn't get many opportunities becasue of her body size. One such lady that I dated would take care of me and take care of me and take care of me and .... She was the most orgasmic lady I have ever had the pleasure of playing with.

In the hobby however I look for different body types.
Well put JM. The large lady enjoys it and often doesn't get many opportunities becasue of her body size. One such lady that I dated would take care of me and take care of me and take care of me and .... She was the most orgasmic lady I have ever had the pleasure of playing with.

In the hobby however I look for different body types. Originally Posted by Bull149
Certainly, in the hobby situation I would look for something other than a really big girl.

In 1980 I dated a co-ed who was quite chubby. Not huge but very chubby. She was a lot of fun to be with and really enjoyed sex. As fate would have it we now both work in the same building. She is now mature and has lost all the extra weight to the point of looking like Maria Shriver. She is now a total turn off.

Slightly overweight is fine with me. A small mommy tummy is totally ok with me. Bones sticking out all over is a no go. See my avitar. Anything from arobics instructor fit to cherubic is a go for me.
I am guessing, a fat woman, a water bed and a small dyck guy, do not get along.