Girls that see newbies?

Im new to all of this and it seems like I can't find any girls on here that will see a newbie! If anyone can point me in the right direction of newbie friendly ladies that are good looking, or girls that will accept p411 without refrences would be helpful. Thanks
my first 3 were Angel Nites, RubyRed, abd Jemma Martin. Although I can't say they are all still taking newbies...I would Guess Ruby has upped her criteria as she is very popular. Just keep at it.
Many girls are newbie friendly. You have many options:

1) Approach like a gentleman. Don't go about contacting each and every provider sounding desperate and creepy....

2) Ask for their screening criteria. Prepare for your exams and pass it.

3) Establish yourself with another newbie provider....honeymoon with her for a bit.

4) Get verified on p411. And get eccie premium.

My 4 cents
Dude. it's the avatar.
Whats wrong with my avatar? Thanks Max, and Tbone for the advice.
I'm not sure if Sofia was referring to your avatar, but I do know that most providers prefer NOT to have a big, flashy yellow truck parked in front of their incall...
Why don't you call this thread " Girls that want to get arrested" ?
P411 has newbie friendly providers on there. Someone else in another thread had mentioned where you needed to click on the site. Not sure where it is located but look closely at everything when you log in.

Good luck
Thanks for all the help.
By the way wicked, I like that truck picture. I use to know a guy who built huge monster trucks, the kind that were not road approved. He participated in Monster Truck events all across the country. Those trucks are too much fun to ride in!
And he wants to show you exactly how fun they can be to Ride in...
Go to p411 and go to Advanced Search. Select the country, state and city you want to search, then go down the page and select the search criteria you want. One of the drop down filters will allow you to select newbie friendly girls. There are several to choose from.
Search and do your homework. This is not public education where you are passed even though you do not do your own work.
I guess I'm still a newbie because I've never met up with anyone yet....but it's been mostly due to scheduling....But I've established some relationships with ladies and hopefully that will make them/me more comfortable when the time comes. I'm finding out that this isn't just an easy thing to do but I'm hoping worth it in the end.
I'm relatively new and had no problems getting in with two legit agencies. Just be straight, answer the questions with certainty and follow instructions. Don't get freaked if your are asked to jump through hoops for the meetup. That's a definite faux pas.