what do you consider an HDH

What orice range and what services do you expect. In imaginary land naturally.
If the two big mamas are $400 an hour.. that is HDH!

If the two fine babes are $400 an hour.. that is a bargain!

That is fucking awesome.LMAO
Jack, that pic is awesome! And I'll take a threeway with those big mamas at any price.
Jack, that pic is awesome! And I'll take a threeway with those big mamas at any price. Originally Posted by Justin_Scott
I thought you might like that.....

For me the Epic part is the two blondes. For you the Epic part is the Big Mamas.
I consider $400+ an HDH. However if I'm paying more than 250 an hour...you better believe I am going fuck her good in the pussy and ass. I'm going to blow it all over face, down her throat and then fuck her again wearing my cum.
I consider $400+ an HDH. However if I'm paying more than 250 an hour...you better believe I am going fuck her good in the pussy and ass. I'm going to blow it all over face, down her throat and then fuck her again wearing my cum. Originally Posted by ZedX79
Its all relative.

In LA, $750 is normal, $400 is a bargain, $250 is a BP girl, under $250 is a street walker.

In Houston most men think $750 is a crazy bitch, $400 is HDH, $250 is kinda high, under $250 is perfect.
Its all relative.

In LA, $750 is normal, $400 is a bargain, $250 is a BP girl, under $250 is a street walker.

In Houston most men think $750 is a crazy bitch, $400 is HDH, $250 is kinda high, under $250 is perfect. Originally Posted by Jack Flash
Exactly.

This is why I usually shut my broke ass up when folks start criticizing ladies' rates. I know i'm lucky to be in H-town.
  • h2h
  • 06-29-2011, 06:32 PM
LMAO at JF's pic.