Swinging Newbies Want Help

Hey, gang.

Here's the deal: my significant other and I have been interested in the idea and have talked it over. All of that preliminary stuff is out of the way, we have our understanding, we know how to behave in such an environment, and that's all cool.

Here's the problem: with so many different options out there we don't know where to actually jump in. I have heard/read about many clubs and caves, figured out how to arrange some encounters, and eventually satisfy our temptations and make our wish's come true. But I have also read so many negative opinions on the clubs - we definitely do not fit into any clubs where the Golden Girls are idols...lol.

Here's my question: do you have any advice on where/how some 30-something newbies can test the waters?

FYI...we can also both definitely hold our own in the looks and personality department...lol.
Hi PT,
My wife and I qualify as newbies as well....We have been to a swingers club on 1960 called The Mystery Zone, and have had a blast. We were both nervous when we first went, but it really was a welcoming atmosphere. Also, try couplestouch.com, it's a local site with MANY area couples. Good luck with your search!
There are lots of ways a swinging couple can swing outside of clubs. Taking it slowly at first is best. Personal ads may be a good way to start.
  • rwksl
  • 06-30-2011, 03:53 PM
Hi PT,
My wife and I qualify as newbies as well....We have been to a swingers club on 1960 called The Mystery Zone, and have had a blast. We were both nervous when we first went, but it really was a welcoming atmosphere. Also, try couplestouch.com, it's a local site with MANY area couples. Good luck with your search! Originally Posted by buttermilk1
Good advice on all counts.
Completely hot! Good luck. Have fun.
Completely hot! Good luck. Have fun. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Not as hot as your pic...but thanks.

Thanks to ev1 else as well...keep sending those ideas.
Wish's and Coppia are an off-premises club you two could check out if you want the more regular type bar scene. The Mystery Zone is a great on premises club if you two would like a more sexual atmosphere.
try couplestouch or swinglifestyle

this type of board venue is not a good means to explore the swinger lifestyle

I am part of the swinger community too...and i can tell you that the two worlds{swinging & hobbying} DO NOT mesh! In my own expetience,Most swingers will shun a married provider at the clubs when they find out what she does for a living

good luck to yall