The stars aligned---what is your zodiac

03/14---ruled by Neptune,,

Neptune rules
3-13. Pisces.
I'm secretive, overly concerned with sex, and vicious when betrayed.

...if you believe that stuff.

03/14---ruled by Neptune,,

Neptune rules Originally Posted by Wanna bone
So you are happy that you are overly emotional and a doormat? I will say your sign does make good minions though.
Capricorn
Pisces
Taurus sun, Pisces moon : )
Taurus
I'm secretive, overly concerned with sex, and vicious when betrayed.

...if you believe that stuff.

So you are happy that you are overly emotional and a doormat? I will say your sign does make good minions though. Originally Posted by SA Angel
I think this is a backhanded rude comment that you have forsaken on me but I don't want to be overly critical--and I am not a doormat

just a lost soul

I was thinking that pieces would dominate the males, but curious about the females
I'm a VIRGO, on the cusp of a Libra though...
I think this is a backhanded rude comment that you have forsaken on me but I don't want to be overly critical--and I am not a doormat

just a lost soul

I was thinking that pieces would dominate the males, but curious about the females Originally Posted by Wanna bone
Just pointing out the negative traits of Pisces. To be fair, I pointed out my own sign's failings. I do feel like people who take astrology seriously start falling into self-fulfilling prophecies which isn't good since every sign has thier own bat-shit crazy tendancies.

I don't believe celestial bodies created my personality, my experiences and the decisions I made did.
SA, your so bad to me--my negative traits and yours are celestially connected,,why do you deny me??
Sun sign - Sagittarius
Moon sign - Virgo
Ascending sign - Leo

I'm more complicated than I thought....LOL

Apparently, there is more to astrology than most know. It's why none of us fit the mold of our sun sign. Depending on date, actual time, longitude and latitude, whether you have been displaced from place of birth, and a whole lot of other stuff, you will or will not develop and/or overcome certain traits.

Check out vedic astrology, chinese astrology, and even your feng shui. Numerology is also an option. Once you know your experiences and how these affected you, you might come to understand who you are and why you are the way you are.
Mid April, ARIES
Pisces, 3/16.

Never put any faith in astrology. But met with a provider (one of my first) who was way into it. Upon learning my sign, she asked if I was multiorgasmic, which I am. Pulling that specific question out of the blue seemed unlikely. Don't remember her screening process, even if there was one, to determine if she could have learned it from a previous lady.
8/3 LEO baby