MS Meet & Greet A Success!

Well, that's what the newspaper headline would say if it covered our M&G last night.

Thanks, Belinda, for finding a great place (and during happy hour). I hope the rest of your birthday went very well. The M&G certainly did. The "crowd" was small, but it had a lot of class. And the local guys who attended were able to meet some new ladies and a couple of our best well known locals.

If you missed it, you really missed it.

JaG
Well, that's what the newspaper headline would say if it covered our M&G last night.

Thanks, Belinda, for finding a great place (and during happy hour). I hope the rest of your birthday went very well. The M&G certainly did. The "crowd" was small, but it had a lot of class. And the local guys who attended were able to meet some new ladies and a couple of our best well known locals.

If you missed it, you really missed it.

JaG Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS
true
a BIG thank you for Rosey and Teri coming out to meet everyone.
sorry i missed the fun....hopefully next time.............
Thanks to Belinda for inviting me and for putting the event together for us.
Sorry I missed the M&G, had some RL stuff to come up... hope to see everyone at the next one..... thank you belinda for taking time setting this up....
Tracer and Dallas:

It wasn't a normal M&G without you two...and a few others who couldn't attend. But there will be more, so I'm sure we'll see you then.

JaG
Thanks Belinda for working so hard to make the M&G enjoyable AND Safe!

I hope you enjoyed your birthday, 'cuz it all the rest of us at the M&G sure as hell did!!

Tracer & Dallas, you were missed.

It was nice to see every one again!

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
I know I had a great time and met some beautiful ladies. Miss B, thank you very much.
haha you just had fun watching me, lilith, and alisha getting lit and groping each other in public lol!
I may have pulled a neck muscle with the headstand in the chair move...LMAO I had an amazing time!!! It was great meeting everyone !!! I so happy I made the trip!!! XXXO
Headstand? Now I know I left too early!

JaG
thanks yall!! I will be at next one!
I had a fun time at the m&g and wish I could have stayed longer.
Hey guys, Sorry I missed, but my RL biz has a way of interfering with my hobby. To all the eccie ladies, thanks for the incredible friendship you provide, BE SAFE and see ya later. Oh yea, Ms. Belinda, please keep me on the invitation list????gDAN