URL / Website: https://kisskiss66.wixsite.com/models
City: K.C downtown
State: Missouri
Address: -
Activities: SHOWER,DATY, DFK,BBBJCG,RGG,K9
Hair Length and Color: MID Back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: I saw someone posted it on the forum.(Thank you)
I glad i met her b4 she left.
She looked similar to the pics
when the door opened Minhee performed extremely well
And met all of my expectations. I would repeat
Recommendation: Yes
All I'm going to say is reverse image search revealed a treasure trove of sites the pictures came from. I won't even mention the join date and review date and juicy website appeared nearly simultaneously. Nope. Not mentioning it.

As I have been preaching, no verification, it never happened!! In my suspicions little mind, the fuzz taking notes!!

Yup, I’m an ass-hole! Sue me!

All I'm going to say is reverse image search revealed a treasure trove of sites the pictures came from. I won't even mention the join date and review date and juicy website appeared nearly simultaneously. Nope. Not mentioning it.

Originally Posted by reallyniceguy
Do any real K-girl agencies exist in Midwest? They are many authentic k-girl agencies to be found on west coast, haven’t found any here though.
Do any real K-girl agencies exist in Midwest? They are many authentic k-girl agencies to be found on west coast, haven’t found any here though. Originally Posted by whitestrypesx123
No. They do not. Dallas is as close you get. This site is (as we all know "fiction") but this review removes the air quotes from fiction.
why are the mods continuing to allow this shit on here?
delete the "review".
delete/ban the account.
why are the mods continuing to allow this shit on here?
delete the "review".
delete/ban the account. Originally Posted by FiddleSticks
Agree 100%. Any reviews that are first posts and basically the day the account was set up should not be allowed. Maybe 90 day wait period to post reviews or something like that.
Agree 100%. Any reviews that are first posts and basically the day the account was set up should not be allowed. Maybe 90 day wait period to post reviews or something like that. Originally Posted by Boredinop
Verification will fix most any problem! Whether AMPs, travelers or newbies!

Can’t be verified? It never happened!!

The Errant Knight
Not talking about providers I’m referring to the OP in the review.
I think it is a good idea to let folks say what they are going to say. What the op has done is obvious. Knowing that the provider would encourage/do such things is helpful in terms of trust.

The best part of free speech is that it illuminates the speaker. This review will be informative until they are both long gone.
There are 4 reviews on TER. Dont have premium, so cant see what they say. If you do, you can fill the rest of us in?
There are 4 reviews on TER. Dont have premium, so cant see what they say. If you do, you can fill the rest of us in? Originally Posted by Hey123
I can see them. 4 TER reviews: 2 Jan 2023 and 2 in Mar 2023. All reviews by newly created accounts with a unclear reviews - short on details in ROS. The new accounts have about 3 total encounter reviews all of which are of girls with no websites, just a phone number, virtually zero information that checks out.

The rules here state we can't speculate, but I'm presenting facts as I see them: dodgy, poorly written reviews, new accounts, no way to verify any of the details, and just enough reasonable doubt to sneak through the rules.

There was a suggestion the site is just another ROTO site. I don't even give it that much credit.
Not talking about providers I’m referring to the OP in the review. Originally Posted by Boredinop
If a reviewer is reviewing an AMP, traveler or newbie (“new in town”)AND the review cannot be verified then the review is locker room bragging! It never happened!!. A newbie reviewer should be verified regardless of subject or who!!

More clear now?

If a reviewer is reviewing an AMP, traveler or newbie (“new in town”)AND the review cannot be verified then the review is locker room bragging! It never happened!!. A newbie reviewer should be verified regardless of subject or who!!

More clear now?

Originally Posted by dumars
And that is exactly what I said. Do you not no what OP means?